A truly memorable vacation I had with my three friends in Sydney, Australia.
Sydney sangat cantik dan bersih. The people are very friendly. I got approached a few times whenever I tried to take my own photos. They always offered to help me taking the photos instead. Wished most Malaysians could be this friendly.
Anyway, tempat jatuh lagi dikenang, apa lagi negara sendiri. Eh?
Here are the things I noticed when I was in Sydney:
1. They love taking their dogs for a walk.
2. The dogs are very very well behaved. I did not hear a single bark from any of the dogs. Not even one.
3. I did not find a single cat during my trip. Haha.
4. Most Australians are friendly.
5. They love cycling.
6. They love coffee so much.
7. The meals come with bigger portion compared to Malaysia! Jenuh noks nak habiskan.
8. Public transportation at its best.
9. The souvenirs were driving me mad. Varieties of souvenirs can be found at Paddy's Market.
10. Try Dare Iced Coffee. Yums!
11. Graffitis are almost everywhere till I was not sure whether it's considered as vandalism but I think it is.
12. Sydney Opera House is not as white as we see in the photos. It's slightly yellowish.
13. Seagulls are like crows in Malaysia but they are not dirty and they don't eat trashes.
14. Australians definitely love iphones. It's everywhere!
15. I personally feel its easier to get halal food here than Singapore. Lol.
Well so far that's all I could think of. I did not find a reason to hate Sydney. It's simply a nice and very clean city.
TQ, Sydney for being nice to us.
Here I share with you some of my photos taken with my iphone (except two of them. I believe you can tell which.) so pls bear with the quality.
(I'll post some decent photos on another entry but that's not a promise bahaha)