Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Why oh Why.



mood = biase-biase je.
music= maneater - nelly furtado.



I'm back from a short break. Hepi dan syukur dapat lepaskan kerinduan dan menunaikan impian ibu.

Not a single thing about me is changed. Except some craps and shits happening around me.

Oh well, that's a clue that this is not gonna be a cool entry uh?

Maybe it's because I just lost my good mood this morning cause I just realized I still can't get someone from my past out of my head. It's been five years now and I dunno how long do I have to linger around with this kind of bloody-stupid-suffering-plus-painful situation.

Oh dear Ayu, grow up!

As soon as I got back here at Cyberjaya, I received some unpleasant news.. something that I wished I heard it last.

Kenapakah orang Melayu suka merosakkan bangsanya sendiri?

I'm so damn angry but there's nothing I can really do.. and erghhh.. it's such a pain in the ass.

And.. herm.. lets see.. wuts more..

Oo.. yes yes..

PC tersadai.. Henpon jahanam... Digi Cam dah arwah...


Ow dear... I think I'm still in the dreamland. ZzZz....

No comments: