Friday, June 08, 2007

Graduated.

My final exam result has been released. Alhamdulillah.. I passed all the subjects and managed to increase the CGPA as I truly hoped.

Pheww... wut a relief..

Now, I'm officially graduated. Guess not, have to wait for the convo first perhaps?

Ah well, nevermind.. I'm too happy and thankful right now.

YEAYYYY~!!!

Sronok jadi penganggur ke? Haha..


Anyway, I should go back to MMU for Wajadiri.. but sadly, yes dear friends.. I'm bringing you the bad news.. Most probably I won't come back to MMU ever again.. unless for my own personal things I've to settle with.. But for Wajadiri.. I don't think I can make it. Guess I din get the green light from my big bosses. I'm truly sorry..

But I'll surely come for the event! InsyaAllah..


So guys, all the best!

No comments: