Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Scream like it's your first word.


Got tagged by cik Eita.

1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves
3. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves a comment, letting them know they got tagged and to ask them to play and read your blog

Starting time : 9.27pm (aku tipu je ni.. taktau bile stat)
Name : ayu
Sisters : One
Brothers : One
Shoe size : 6-7
Height : Alamak..soklan ni tak bes. 154cm.
Where do you live : Right now I live in Cyberjaya.

Have you ever been on a plane : Mm-hmm.
Swam in the ocean : Ou yea.
Fallen asleep at school : Yes and I was shocked by myself cause I’m not that easy to fall asleep.

Broken someone’s heart : Ow. Well.. I believe I have.
Fell off your chair : Uh-huh, a few times. The worst one was during this one farewell dinner for my father held by PDRM since he was transferred to somewhere else. So you could imagine how embarrassed I was when I fell off from my chair at the VIP table. The whole hall was staring at me. God..
Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call : Mm..yes, it was excruciatinggg.
Saved e-mails : Yerp.. to certain folders as I need to keep track of some of my emails. For instance, when I need to trace back any of my account registration for some webs. I’ve like tons of accounts. And sometimes I saved all the inspiring and motivational emails. It’s good to read them back once in a while.

What is your room like : My bedroom in Ipoh is errr...if it has six walls, what do we call it? pentagon octagon hexagon shaped. More or less like this :-



Sorry I'm just too lazy to draw the rest of my furnitures. Haha.




What’s right beside you: Nothing.
What is the last thing you ate : Maggie perisa itik!
Ever had...
Chicken pox : Yeah.
Sore throat : Of course.
Stitches : Thank God, no.
Broken nose : Nopee.

Do you...
Believe in love at first sight : Absolutely hundred percent NO.

Who was/were...
The last person you danced with : Errr.. can’t recall.
Last made you smile : Kak Raina.
You last yelled at : A grocery boy. I was so mad since I had to wait for two days for them to deliver my gas tank.

Today did you...
Talk to someone you like : No. I don’t have anyone I like at the moment.
Kissed anyone : No.
Get sick : No
Talk to an ex : No
Miss someone : Someone who I knew during my Alpha year. We lost contact after I moved to Cyberjaya.

Who do you really hate: Nobody particularly.
Do you like your hand-writing : I don't like my handwriting at all.
Are your toe nails painted : No.

Whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in : Deco’s? Haha. I always like my own bed.
What color shirt are you wearing now : Dark blue.
Are you a friendly person : I guess so. But sometimes I can be very quiet.

Do you have any pets : Nope.
Do you sleep with the TV on: Sometimes. When I was in Singapore recently, I had to sleep with the TV on since I was alone in the apartment.
What are you doing right now : Watching the stupid drama on TV3 while doing this survey.
Can you handle the truth : Yes. It’s always better than lies.

Are you closer to your mother or father : Ibu.

Do you eat healthy : Not at all.
Do you still have pictures of you & your ex : Tettttt~ takde.

If you’re having a bad day, who are you most likely to go to :
Watching movie alone like I did last Saturday. High School Musical 3 is plain stupid. I watched it because I had no choice.
Are you loud or quiet most of the time : Quiet except when I’m with my close friends.

Are you confident : Sometimes.

5 things I was doing 10 years ago:
Adoi susahnye nak recall..
[1] I was Assistant Class Monitor but I fought with the seniors a lot. Until now, I still think they were the most immature creatures in the world.
[2] I cheated in exam by referring to my notes.
[3] I was the best in English subject. Bluergh.. sekolah kampong bole la.
[4] I had pen pals more than 15 people.
[5] I was a hugeeeeeeeee fan of Backstreet Boys (am still their fan).

5 things I would do if I were a billionaire:
[1] Make money work for me instead of I work for the money.
[2] Build my own sports club with badminton court, bowling, dance studio, futsal, swimming pool, tennis court, volleyball etc.
[3] Build my dream house.
[4] Buy an island and make it as the best place for vacation for my family and friends (for free of course).
[5] Help the poor just like the way Oprah Winfrey did.

5 of my bad habits:
[1] Addicted to caffeine.
[2] Inconsistent eating behaviour.
[3] Speeding.
[4] Take late dinners.
[5] Never finished my antibiotics.

5 places I’ve lived/living:
[1] Guar Chempedak, Kedah.
[2] Ampang, Selangor.
[3] Kuala Terengganu, Terengganu.
[4] Kuala Kubu Bharu, Selangor.
[5] Tanjung Malim, Perak.

5 people I tag:
[1] Temi
[2] Chii
[3] Melal
[4] Naema
[5] Che Det nak mampos? Shamam


No comments: