Monday, March 01, 2010

The new notes.

So, I have found a new house to rent. Luckily again this time, I found it before others did. Just like I found my current house.

Alhamdulillah.

The house is better furnished. And the best thing is, I get to rent the master bedroom. Yeehaw~ Privacy is always my best friend. I can walk around half naked anytime I want.

Went to my first piano lesson today. I truly felt like a little kid when I first walked in to the music shop. The children were running everywhere. I love seeing such kids, they looked smart. I simply adore kids who are willing to learn extra knowledge. People might say people at my age are too old to learn piano from zero. But I personally think, age is not an issue if you want to gain knowledge. You are never too old to learn something. That's the reason why I took swimming classes last year and now I'm taking piano lesson. But, if I wanted to take ballet class, you may slap me three times.

You might be wondering why did I want to take piano lessons so bad?

It's because I have this dream since I was a teenager. It is to purchase my own piano. I know it costs thousands and pretty much a waste. But I personally think piano is the most beautiful instrument in the world besides violin. We'll see whether I can achieve my dream or not.

My bestie called me to inform how sad she was about Aaron Ramsey's horrifying injury. It's totally a nightmare for any footballer. I truly understood her feelings. I'm not a fan of Arsenal, and I seldom watch football now cause I don't have Astro at my house here in Seri Kembangan. But I really hope Aaron will be better really soon, and I must say I hope he's not allergic to painkillers like me! Haha.


Ok, TTFN. (I feel like soooo Paris Hilton when I use such initialism. Yucks.)


3 comments:

faizal norrahma said...

dapat pindah mana?sian ko kene byk kali pindah kan

@yU said...

area SK gak. lestari perdana.
tau takpe.. penat do nk pindah byk kali. huhuhu.

21 Closet said...

half naked laaaa??? hahaa.. nnt calling ye.. jgn malu jgn segan. joni seperiuk sudey .. :P