Friday, March 30, 2012

Me now and a few years back.

Who I am today compared to a few years back:

1. I barely take a book and read. Gadgets make me less read.
2. I no longer boycott Starbucks.
3. My swimming skills have been dramatically declined.
4. I have forgotten all the piano lessons. Including the notes.
5. I barely eat fast food since I am living with my parents.
6. I love my current job and department.
7. I still can't sew. Except for buttons and simple stitches.
8. I seldom cook.
9. I take too much rice.
10. My glucose is not in a satisfactory level anymore.
11. I am fatter.
12. I play badminton better than last time. But still I suck.
13. I barely go to the cinema and I can say that I have no idea what movies are in the cinema nowadays.
14. I know cars better. Last time, I hated talking about it.
15. Learned new recipes but they are still not enough.
16. I can now play ping pong and tennis. Still I suck at sports.
17. I have found a platform to start brushing up my drawing skills that I have left since 1999. Its Draw Something application.
18. I am still single.
19. I am still lazy to do my assignments eventhough I am now in my final semester (insyaAllah).
20. I am now involved with two new fields, MC-ing and designing.
21. I barely sing now.
22. I have lesser close friends. But more real ones.
23. I go to bed way too early.
24. I seldom watch football.
25. I still dislike Facebook.


Thanks for reading.

No comments: