Monday, December 31, 2012

It's time.


It's the last day of 2012!

Alhamdulillah diberikan kesihatan yang sangat baik tahun ni.. dipanjangkan juga usia dan dimurahkan rezeki. In terms of health, this year has showed a major improvement to me and I am really grateful with that. Syukur sangat. Of course some truths are painful to accept, really it's not easy. As a woman, trust me you really do not want to hear that kind of news hitting you. I am still having some problems adjusting to it. But I always believe in the end everything happens upon Allah's will. Mesti percaya itu dan semua yang berlaku adalah atas kehendakNya, betul tak? So, gotta stay positive. Will do my best, insyaAllah.

Yeah well, speaking of the last word I just mentioned, there has been issues on how to spell it. Masih takde penjelasan yang jelas untuk aku ubah ejaan tersebut dan setahu aku, ejaan dalam bahasa Melayu tidak mengubah maksud asal di dalam bahasa Arab selagi ejaan Arab tu sendiri tak berubah, dan sebut lah macamana pun, kan sama je? But I am certainly not gonna argue about that, will do more studies on this insyaAllah.. Just guys, please don't simply follow everything without concrete resources. Do you know the info they quoted from was actually denied by the person himself?

I am still a bit confused with people in Facebook. Why do they simply believe in everything? I mean, not just this one, numerous things. Just be careful, alright? There is certainly no harm if you try to do some readings or seek some advises OUTSIDE facebook.

Oh yes, have deactivated it since... God knows when.

Do you celebrate new year?

I don't. Setiap tahun, rutin harian berjalan seperti biasa di malam tahun baru. I don't even watch the celebration on tv.

But I can't ignore this special feeling when new year comes. Tahun baruu! Getting older, mula fikir tahun baru ni nak buat apa pulak. New plans, new arrangement, new experience.. resolutions? Takde haha.

Hoping that I will be a better me. Amin.


Dear 2013,
Please be good to me and I promise I will do my best to be good to you.


So long, 2012. Thanks for all the memories. You've been hard on me but I still love you. :)







No comments: