Monday, April 30, 2007

50 Things About Me.

1. How tall are you barefoot?
- more appropriate if you ask me, how short. 155cm.

2. Have you ever smoked?
- penah la dulu mase umur 6 tahun nk try.. tp x reti sedut. so that doesnt count.

3. Do you own a gun?
- tadak.

4. Do you hate someone right now?
- I think I don't..

5. Do you get nervous?
- Yes sometimes.. esp bila fikir presentation fyp dah dekat..

6. What do you think of hot dogs?
- mengenyangkannnn..

7. What's your favorite Christmas song?
- I don't celebrate X'mas but there's one song I do like.. ape tah tajuk dia.. Nsync nyanyi.

8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning?
- Iced or Hot Milo.

9. Can you do push ups?
- Boleh.. 8 kali je.. pastu.. collapseee~

10. Is your bathroom clean?
- Kat rumah memang sentiasa bersih sebab jarang guna.. I've 8 toilets. Haha.

11.What's your favorite piece of jewelry?
- ring.

12. Do you like painkillers?
- TAK SUKE!! BENCI!!! I'm allergic to pain killers. Kalau termakan, muka bertukar menjadi katak kodok yang cacat!

13. What is your secret weapon to lure in the opposite sex?
- Simpan sendiri sudaaaa laaa~

14. Do you own a knife?
- Gunting ade ler..

15. Do you have H.I.V?
- Simpang malaikat~

16. Middle Name?
- Norafida boleh ke? HAHA.

17. Name 3 things u wanna do at this exact moment?
- minum Nescafe O Ais, siapkan FYP, mandi.

18. Name the last 3 things you have bought lately:
- Marker, deodorant, gifts for my frens.

19. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink:
- Nescafe O Ais, Milo Ais, air masak.

20. What time did you wake up today?
- 8.45 pagi.

22. Current worry?
- My FYP la ape lagi.. and also, about my future.. my life after graduated from MMU..

23.Current hate?
- Chelsea? Haha. Sifat malas di dalam diri, projek Java dan PHP yang tak siap lagi..

24. Favorite place to be?
- My home~!

25.Least favorite place to be?
- Ofis supervisor.

26. Where would you like to go?
- Nak balikk...

27. Do you own slippers?
- ado dua pasang..

28. What shirt are you wearing?
- Sikalang ke? T-shirt Karate Tournament.

29. Do you burn or tan?
- Dedua tak.. ada pasif la sekarang. Lamanye tak main badminton.. huhu..

30. Favorite color/s?
- soft purple, apple green..

31. Would you like to be a pirate?
- Pirate? Ewww.. I hate pirates.. busuk, tak mandi.

32. Last time you had an alcoholic drink?
- Never la wei~

33. What songs do you sing in the shower?
- Entah.. kat rumah slalu, kat hostel jarang.

34. What did you fear was going to get you at night as a child?
- Kidnappers.

35.What's in your pocket/s right now?
- Its empty.

36. Last thing that made you laugh?
- Apa ek.. some nonsense jokes I made with Shiedan and Warda during lunch.

37. Best bed sheets you had as a child?
- Tak ingat.. semua pun best.

38. Worst injury you've ever had?
- Takde yang seriyes.. Alhamdulillah.. Paling teruk pun torn ligaments je. Tapi ada sikit efek la sampai ini hari.

40. How many TVs do you have in your house?
- Four.

41. Who is your loudest friend?
- Zura. HAHAHA! Aku sendiri la kot.

42.Who is your most silent friend?
- Hurm ramaii.. ada berlian kot dalam mulut. hehe..

43. Does someone have a crush on you?
- Memang takdak lah kan..

44. Do you wish on shooting stars?
- Takde keje.. I have Allah with me.

45. What is your favorite book?
- Harry Potter series! Weehuu~

46. What is your favorite candy?
- I dont eat chocs and candy. It'll hurt my throat. So I dun hav any favourite.

47. What song do/did you want played at your wedding?
- Destiny - Misha Omar. Ada rezeki, I'll sing this song to my husband.. hahaha..

49. What were you doing 12 AM last night?
- FYP timeee.

50. What was the First thing you did today?
- turned off my alarm.



p/s: Credit to the person I got this survey from. Tak kenai sapa.

No comments: