Saturday, September 29, 2007

Hula Girls!

[photo removed]

Most of my friends have been asking for my pic during my Hawaiian theme day at the office last Monday. So here I'd like to share with you guys.. Ngeee~

I wasn't prepared when this pic was captured because I was just arrived. I got a flower and a pair of sunglasses in my handbag but I din manage to wear them so please don't comment too harsh on the way I dressed.. ahahaha. I also bought a nice selendang but due to problem of waking up early and it gave me heartaches, I decided to throw it aside because I really don't know the proper way to wear it.

Not everyone of us is in the pic. Siva who won Best Dressed Award is also excluded since he came pretty late. He really made an effort for the theme day. He wore that flower shirt, with flowers all over his neck and hat, anddd he also brought a binocular! Taktauu aa sape die nk skodeng kannn.. maklumlaa.. Hawaaii~~

This coming Friday is our next theme day. The theme is "Glamorous / Prom Nite". I din expect it's gonna be this soon!!! When my friend who handles the theme days told us, I felt my jaw dropped... really hard. Memang membunuh laa kan!! Aku pun tatau ape nak pakai. Susah2 aku rembat baju MSB yang lepas je. Habis cite.

Anyway.. Alhamdulillah aku pass test hari tu.. Yeah, I know.. miracle happens.. only with Allah's will. Syukur~~

Gotta bounce y'all. Peace out~!

No comments: