Sunday, December 30, 2007

Another year.

Last night, I spent two and a half hours watching Sehati Berdansa final. Can't believe I'm talking about this reality show in my blog. Anyway, seperti yang dijangka, everyone's fave couple, Vee-Shidi won the title. Aku tak sure kenapa couple ni menjadi favourite, tapi aku pun sukakan couple ni. I can't help admiring Vanida's beauty every now and then.. I personally think she has a pure Malay beauty which is hard to find on tv. Dari dulu aku suka couple ni, macam aku suke once-married Reese Witherspoon and Justin-look-alike Ryan Philippe. But anyway, they really can dance.. okay, maybe Shidi looked a bit awkward sometimes but Vee, she looked pretty in every way.

After my resignation, I left my car at my family's second house at Ampang and spend my days at Ipoh with my family. I had a pretty hard time at first where I had to answer all my relatives and friends questions.. "Why quit??" "Apsal berenti ni?" "Kenapa anda mengambil keputusan untuk berhenti kerja?" I can't really tell, honestly. No one really understands why I quit except my bestfriend, Syakiera. I din really have to explain why by the time she knew I quit the job. When she asked me why, I just said, "It's pretty hard to explain.. I dun think you'd understand.." And then she answered her question herself, and to my surprise, I couldn't even explain that perfect myself! And so I replied, "Exactly!" Then she yelled over the phone, "SEE! AKU BOLEH PAHAM LA!"

Anyway, something is coming on my way but I can't tell about that now as it is not yet confirmed. What I can say is I am doing what I love doing and I will fight for it.

There you go, a little update about me before the new year.

Aahh.. next year I'm going to be 24. It's... okay I dun like the number. Some of my friends are getting married, recently married and planning to get married. Congrats to all of you. To Yana, I'm sorry honey I can't come to your wedding. I wish you all the best..dan seperti ucapan lazimnya, cepat-cepatlah dapat anak!

OK, that's all for now. Happy New Year, everyone!

No comments: