Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Making a move.

Now it's December.. and soon another year will come.
No no.. I'm not trying to make a new-year speech here.
I'm in the middle of changing the look of my blog.

Since blogger has upgraded to a new template setting where XML is being used, so I found it a bit difficult cause blogger templates come in two types now. One is classic and another is Beta version I guess.

I'm not good in XML you see.. so it's quite hard for me to find a good Classic template since I'm a bit choosy. I do not seek for templates which are tremendously outstanding wutsoever. Two criterias I'm looking for are only templates with 3-columns, best for 1024x768 resolution and not too heavy with graphics. Okay that's three in total.

I would lurvee to pick a very simple one where I can edit and change every single thing, but hell, no time at all. I've found several templates but the problem is that the middle column that consists of my entries tend to be smaller than my current template thus the images seem to be out of its alignment. And that's a no. So I'm trying to figure out how to adjust it coz it takes time for me to understand the coding as a whole and I don't have that much time. Anyway, I'm gonna work it out soon. Or maybe not and stick to this template. Ha. Ha.

Anyway, wut the hell.. I'm writing this entry to tell you guys, if you happen to come over my blog and find some improper placings, mis-alignments and etc, please be aware that I'm in the middle of crashing this blog. No, kidding.

Ah well u got wut I mean.

Daa.

No comments: