Tuesday, March 11, 2008

The day they shouted mayday.


Okay so the election day was over. I went out to vote with my mom around 1.30 pm. We decided to go on the afternoon to avoid the crowd. But soon after we got into the car, it rained like mad. I wanted to take some pics but because of the rain, I couldn’t get nice ones.




My mom had to vote at SK Manjoi 1 whereas I was at SK Manjoi 2. They are located side by side so my dad dropped my mom first, then me. My dad didn’t vote because his voting place was supposed to be at Batang Berjuntai which is hundreds kilometres from our home. Eventhough it was drizzly, we came at the right time. There was no queue at all and the SPR people were more than people who came to vote. I was somewhat nervous because it was my first time, but everything went fine except my jeans were dripping around the bottom because my channel was located at the end of another building (it was the last one).






Anyway, I managed to snap some pictures along my two minutes way to the schools. See the above picture (left one), that’s the Bilik Gerakan BN I was talking about in my previous entry. I took it from my bedroom. And you guys can see it was cloudy in other pictures.

Oh well, I don’t really want to talk about the shocking result (but BN won at my place). We are all well informed, aren’t we? Plus, these politics things can be freaking sensitive to some supporters, don’t know why. Guess because they’re freaky themselves. So yeah, those parties (din feel like mentioning, sorry) took over Perak. Man, it was like a bolt from the blue. I was convinced that that one party would certainly win at some places, but taking over the state? It didn’t cross my mind. Na-ah.

But we’ll see how it goes. I was shocked, totally but I could accept it. This nature-aficionado party said BN equals to Barang Naik but they made me sneered yesterday as I received news about price on some goods at their ‘territory’ had increased just one day after they took over. God bless y’all. God bless.

Hey in my next entry I’ll share some interesting pictures (nothing to do with election). So do come back, you might find them hilarious especially if you’re my friend.

So take care everyone! No matter what colours you’re obsessed with.


p/s: Oh well, please don’t drop any comment about the election result. NO sensitive issues. This ain’t ‘Warkah Untuk PM’ website. Thanks.


No comments: