Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Love Link


Telah di-tagged oleh Chii pada 16 April yg lalu. Kini setelah hampir genap sebulan, baru laaa nak buat. Hahaha. Sori Chii.

Well it looks more like a blog-chain to me. The rule is simple. Just add ur blog address and spread it over to at least 10 people.

BennyLiew, RamblingMoo, Mum & Kids In Wonderland, Judelittle, Our mini blogsphere, Rooms in My Heart, J@n!ce Ng, ChinNee, Jo-N, LadyJava’s Lounge, Strange but True,How’s Life Bout, My.Stories.[Rhea Scarlet] [Warung Kopi O Ulquiorra] [JejerZ in Universe] [Wani Heaven] **Chii** {@yU}

Ok here's the thing, I'm a rule breaker, face it. I'm not gonna tag to anyone since I rarely do blog-hopping so I don't really have that many virtual friends. You can continue if you want to. =)


Why in the name of Ironman's stinking boxer it is called love link anyway?



No comments: