Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Wide open.


MMU dah start cuti. Sekarang aku tinggal sesorang kat rumah since housmates aku semuanya MMU students. I dun mind staying alone. Actually dulu mase nak mula keje kat Cyber aku mmg terpikir nak sewa umah sorang kat SK. But of course my parents were reluctant to allow me. Aku suke tinggal sorang cause I can do lots of things that I can't do when people are around. :D

Haih.. dah start rindu kat parents aku yang berangkat mengerjakan umrah Ahad lepas dengan mak ngah dan adik aku (aa.. rezki adik sampai dulu). Ok baru dua hari. Twelve days more to go. T_T

I am alone at home. Of course I always think about them every minute of my day. What do you expect? :P

Semalam gi tengok membe kat IJN. Pengalaman mengerikan, bius habis mase tengah jahit. Wutchathink? Gosh, aku dengan otomatiknya boleh terjerit "SERIYES?" kat situ. Diselangi oleh "Syhhh!!" dari yang lelain. Aduu.. sakitnye.. ini bukan minor operation.. ini major ok! Belah dada ok, bukan membeli belah.

Membe siap boleh dengar apa doktor2 tu borakkan. Apepun, it was damn painful. I certainly can imagine it cause I watch Grey's Anatomy, like A LOT. Because I watched this one episode, bius habis sebab pakar bius tertidur. I wonder what the hell did he do at that moment. So aku questioned la ape pakar bius tu buat.. well she was wondering the same thing.

The moment she regained her consciousness, she thought she was dreaming until suddenly she felt the pain was excruciating. Unfortunately she couldn't move so she was conscious until they finished the operation. Can you imagine? The tiny bit of luck was they almost finished by the time she woke up.

But, heck~ If you could feel your chest is wide open, what would u do? As Shamam said, "Itu kot maksudnye 'lapang dada'."

And she also told me about code Blue for this one patient. I got it straight away what the code means. And the doctors couldn't save her life. She was around late 20's, had a heart problem and she was pregnant. :( I think she took the risk to be a mother and well, it didn't turn out good for her. Poor her. :(

Oh, GA even has code Black. That's rare and.. you better run, fast. Really fast. Fly if possible.

Tak sabar nak tengok dia sihat macam dulu. Harap semuanya baik-baik saja. ^_^

I was supposed to go to Singapore for two weeks starting 2nd june. Tapi aku berat ati gile nak pegi atas sebab-sebab berikut :-
1. parents aku takde. i feel lonesome and sick.
2. pegi dengan team leader tapi sampai sana berpecah sebab ade dua ofis need to cater.
3. i'll be a frontliner who has to know every single thing about the program and the system.
4. i just worked for two months if you haven't realized. being a frontliner is like everything-is-at-my-fingertips sort of things.
5. i've never been to singapore.
6. all the users in singapore will come to me when they have problems (they're not IT ppl) and i'm gonna be like, "let's do tap-dance, shall we?"

but above all the reasons, it's plainly because i'm not ready. it's too soon. i talked about it with my team leader (refusing to call him my boss for undefined personal reasons), luckily he managed to understand me. i just told him because my parents are not here. heee.. nice huh? i hope he sticks with it and doesnt change his mind. or better, he loses his mind and straightly tender his resignation letter (i'm evil. as always.).

so anyway, it'll be postponed until mid-june i guess. i was hoping Janna, my officemate will go too. but she has so many things to handle, while my tasks are mostly pending because of the database problem. it's just a minor thing, and we know how to fix it but since it's not under our job description, certainly we can't touch. :P but it's been like wut, four days, but still no news from dbase ppl. kammm onnnn.. i got works to do. the more it's pending, the more it'll become. ini bukan menabung duit, makin menabung makin membukit tapi kasik untung.

ok lah. nak gi lunch. arap-arap ada yong tau fu kat Sirah. ari-ari makan pun tak jemu. apsal tah.



No comments: