Tuesday, June 24, 2008

A part of me which you don't want to see.


Starting from this week, I've to work from 8.15am to 7.00pm, Monday to Saturday. And this is going to last for three months or so.

Worse comes to worst, I've to go to Singapore for two weeks most probably on 7th July. All by myself.

How ecstatic~

Currently at the office but have no intention to do any work. Let's answer some stupid questions.

How often do you see your parents? Would you rather see them more often, less often, or about as often as you currently see them?
Not very often as we're about 200km apart. I would rather see them more often eventho I fight with my mom a lot. Hahaha. Well, that's what I'm good at. :P But still my mom loves me the most <-- this sentence is stated just for the sake of messing with my sister. Ah ya, that's my second talent.

What do you most like or appreciate about the opposite sex?
I like most about the opposite sex is how they're confident with what they do eventhough they don't know what the hell they're doing. Women are panickers, we are not gifted in that sense.

Name your least favorite candy. Why do you dislike it so much?
I'm not so much into sweets and candy. Lemme think.. I think it's.. ah wut's the name.. Crunch? Crunchie? The candy bar that has err.. crunchy-but-hard-to-bite gold thingy in it. Duh.. how it proves I know nothing about chocs. I hate it because it hurts my throat damn bad.

Ok wait lemme find the pic.. Found!



What is the slowest realization you've ever come to?
Okay to tell you the truth, I'm not good at interpreting flirtatious words. I can't tell whether they're serious or just playing. But I never took it seriously although some guys were pissed off with me cuz I always said, "Ok cut the crap. Movie's over."

How would you redesign the way movie ratings are assigned?
Hurmmmmmm.. No more 18PL and 18PA cause I find both are irrelevant. For SX and SG, I think age 16 is old enough to watch so I'll change to 16SX and 16SG. Overseas even have age 13 ratings.

What is the most irrational thing you've ever done?
I didn't want to further my study at UIA because I was in Beta year in MMU so I didn't have the heart to leave all my friends.

What is the hardest test you've ever taken?
When I took my driving license at age 17, at that moment, I thought it was the hardest test I had ever taken. But it wasn't that hard, I was extremely nervous. Luckily I passed. :)

Of all the children you know, who do you think will be the most successful? Why?
A gifted kid named Adi Putra. People said he's a genius but I'd prefer to say he's gifted by God. I always look forward to hear about him on the news. I hope people around, the government or who ever do not exploit his talent. Just look at what happened to a smart kid many years ago. He became no one and his life is ruined. (can't recall his name)

In what part of the world--other than where you are now--would you most like to live?
Harry Potter, I badly wished. Haha.

What hour of the day goes the slowest for you?
Between 2pm to 5pm. Working people know why.

What is the worst habit you've ever had?
Taking a long afternoon nap. Glad I'm not able to do it anymore or else I'll get a terrible headache.

If you spoke English with an accent other than the one you currently have, how would you chose to sound?
Ahhh.. good one. I want to have a British accent. No doubt. I think it's sexy. Lucky me I get to hear it everyday in the office. (Just about I finished typing, a British officemate passed by.)

Be honest: how do you feel about people who smoke?
Bad, very bad. No offense, but I have no respect towards smokers because personally I think they're not able to respect themselves because they're killing their own lives. My apology.

What job do you think would be a lot of fun to try out for awhile?
I would love to be on Oprah Winfrey's job. Helping people when money is not a problem? God, it's the most beautiful feeling.

Name some of your superstitions and explain why you think you believe in them.
Let's see.. I believe people who love to voice out their principles will definitely break them in future. If you have things you do your own way, keep them to yourself.

What is the most abnormal thing about yourself?
I can use mouse with either hand.

If you could physically destroy one thing, what would it be and how would you do it?
My team leader. Definitely, mm-hmm..

When was the last time you literally screamed at the top of your lungs?
During Holland-Russia match last Sunday. Damn I lost my voice for half an hour.

What is the most cowardly thing you've ever done?
Can't remember.. probably many little things like minor revenge but nothing huge.

Who is the worst-dressed person you know?
Can I pick a celebrity? Tilda Swinton.

What is the best thing you have ever had for breakfast?
My mom's nasik lemak.

Do you remember the first time you were on the internet? What did you do first?
Hahaha.. chatting, what else. I don't remember the web though. At that time, cyber cafe still used Dial-up connection but the connection was okay compared to now.

If you could teach one person a lesson in humility, who would you choose?
Abuser.

What physical ailment would you most like to avoid as you age?
Osteoporosis.

What is the most disturbing sound you know of?
Screeching noise.

Who has caused you the most frustration in your life?
Myself.


padfoot, ko tag aku.. aku tag ko balik! yeay! you've been tagged. and u too, shinizzle.






Credit to Curious As A Cat

No comments: