Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Wipe the sweat.



I went to watch Kungfu Panda recently with my triplets and dude, we really had a great laugh.

I found it was hard for me to stop laughing after watching this one scene where Po gets acupuncture treatment. It was hilarious. Everyone had stopped laughing but me.

Po is so cute and cuddly. But what I like the most about this cartoon movie is its quality. It's very detailed. Just like Polar Express which also has a very good quality but I still like Kungfu Panda the best. It took five years to develop but it truly pays the sweat.

Ah by the way, I'm gonna spend my Friday night at Equine Park's McD watching Euro 2008 (Italy vs. Romania and Netherlands vs France)with my triplets! Yeay!! Eventho I support Portugal and a-tiny-miny-support for Germany but that's okay. I've been looking forward to watch Euro with a large crowd and feel the excitement! Come and join us if you dare. ^_^


As for tonight, either Czech or Portugal, if they win they will definitely get a place in the quarterfinals as they have won the first round. Weeheee~ Can't wait. Go Nuno! Go Deco! Ronald-who?

Oh man, this week has been really hectic for me and my teammates. Our task dateline is next week and we still receive defects! I can't wait for this week to end. Oh yea about me going to Singapore. It's delayed but it doesn't mean it's a good news. We'll see. I'm praying hard for the testing to be okay.




No comments: