Monday, August 04, 2008

Can I just come over and lend my shoulder?



Weee.. I'm so happy today cause I just received three books of Twilight series which I ordered last week from E-Bay. Bought it only RM27 each. MPH price is RM35.50 for Book 1, RM39.50 for Book 2 and RM41.90 for Book 3. Would you mind calculating for me how much I saved? RM 35.90. MPH sells the books online and you'll get 20% discount. But I would still save RM12.52. Told you, buying at E-Bay is worth it. (^_^)v

Anyway, I've been tagged by padfoot to do the following meme. So here it goes!

13 random things you love: (in no particular order)
[1] you. wtf. ok hurm.. my pillows... (yea, u're right, i'm currently sleepy)
[2] rain. it makes me feel relieved because it washes away the pollution.
[3] anderson luis de souza. delicious~ finger lickin' guwd? haha. (ya, u're right again. i'm on drugs.)
[4] fireworks. make me feel light-hearted, like y'know, flying into the blue sky~ (damn right. i hit my head on the wall)
[5] my mom. i love ibu.. muah muah muah muah muahhh~
[6] nescafe. uuhh la la la~
[7] english novels. i love reading and writing.
[8] kinokuniya. i miss that place so much.. i can spend hoursss in there.
[9] my car. eventho i wished really bad it's an autobot, waiting to emerge and say, "hi, i'm technically a car but i'm actually a robot. tadaa~"
[10] mom's cooking. yummy.
[11] mails! i love receiving mails.
[12] theme parks. i love rollercoasters.
[13] guys with a good sense of humour.

12 movies you like: (in no particular order)
[1] Just Like Heaven. -- sometimes you have no idea that you are in love..
[2] A.I. -- the only science fiction movie that made me cry.
[3] Step Up 2.
[4] Bring It On 3 (All Or Nothing)
[5] Transformers!! Best movie ever.
[6] Ironman.
[7] Tentang Bulan. Suka budak-budak dalam citer ni.
[8] Monsters Inc.
[9] Finding Nemo. Paling suka part Dory cakap bahse dolphin!
[10] Deco. Eh.. ok, it's not a movie. Erm.. White Chick is cool too.
[11] Get Smart. Nice one. I didn't expect it's a comedy movie. I watched it alone and laughed the loudest.
[12] The Dark Knight. Good one, definitely.

11 Band/Artists: (in no particular order)
[1] I am still a fan of Backstreet Boys.
[2] Christina Aguilera. She may look 'dirrty-er' than Britney, but she has a better family than her now. She ain't faking it.
[3] Natasha Bedingfield. I love her husky voice and her songs have beautiful lyrics.
[4] Cranberries. I was their big fan when I was in secondary school. Animal Instinct is still one of my favourite songs.
[5] Leona Lewis. I'm not really her fan but I love her songs.
[6] Same thing goes to Jordin Sparks.
[7] David Archuleta. He's adorable and innocent. :)
[8] Carrie Underwood. Maybe you're not aware, but I'm into country music.
[9] Celine Dion. I truly admire her powerful voice.
[10] Brian Littrell. Ok he's a Backtreet Boy, he has a solo album and that tells differently.
[11] Ahh.. who to put in.. no idea. Ok, I always like Amy Mastura. ^_^

I don't really favor bands. So that's why you find most of my faves are solo artists.

10 things about you physically and personality wise:
[1] I voice out when I believe I'm at the right side.
[2] I love my friends so much, I tend to forgive and forget when they do mistakes eventhough it hurts me like hell.
[3] When people complain, I don't listen to their sides only.
[4] Compared to other girls, I think I'm always braver.
[5] I can cook but not that great, but still, acceptable. :P
[6] I'm a fast learner.
[7] I choose things to buy based on my interest, not others.
[8] My nails are always short.
[9] I just cut my hair and within two weeks, I can already tie it up. Magic, huh?
[10] I believe I am a very open-minded person. I can talk about almost everything.

9 songs for your wedding: (in no particular order)
[1] My Valentine - Martina McBride.
[2] Destiny - Misha Omar.
[3] I'll Be There - Mariah Carey and Trey Lorenz.
[4] I Finally Found Someone - Barbra Streisand and Bryan Adams.
[5] Save Me From Myself - Christina Aguilera.
[6] Your Faith In Me - Jessica Simpson.
[7] I'll Still Be Me - Martina McBride.
[8] Could I Have This Kiss Forever - Whitney Houston and Enrique Iglesias.
[9] Stupid Cupid - Mandy Moore.

8 fav drinks/food: (in no particular order)
[1] Iced Milo.
[2] Fruit juices.
[3] Bubur Lambuk.
[4] Mom's cooking.
[5] Mashed potato.
[6] Banana split.
[7] Nescafe and coffee.
[8] McD's fried chicken (original).

7 things you always wear:
[1] Lenses.
[2] Wrist watch.
[3] Moisturizer.
[4] Deodorant.
[5] Blusher.
[6] Lip gloss.
[7] Foundation.

6 pet peeves : (in no particular order)
[1] Hypocrites! One minute they say things like this, and when they meet other people, they claim they said differently. Fuckers.
[2] Snobbish people. When they think they deserve only the best in the world, and that they can be picky even in choosing who can be their friends.
[3] Selfish drivers. Erghh.. I hate it when I meet this type of drivers, who don't use their signals, who can't decide which lane to use and end up using both at the same time and who don't tolerate at all to other drivers.
[4] Late people that show up without looking guilty and pretending like they do nothing wrong.
[5] people who sneer a lot.
[6] close-minded people. these people can never change! fucking losers.

5 things you touch everyday: (in no particular order)
[1] my personal computer.
[2] my handphone.
[3] my pillows.
[4] my car.
[5] my personal stuffs.

4 shows you watch: (in no particular order)
[1] Grey's Anatomy (all seasons).
[2] American Idol (season 7).
[3] Ellen Degeneres Show.
[4] Heroes (both seasons).

3 celebrities:
[1] William Moseley.
[2] Sandra Bullock.
[3] Rupert Grint.

2 current wishes:
[1] I wanna go home..
[2] Full-recovery from all the sickness I'm currently having.

1 person you could spend the rest of your life with:
[1] He who must not be named. HAHAHAA..





No comments: