Saturday, January 03, 2009

Nu Yer!

OH GODDDD.

Nah, I'm fine.

I really don't know whether I am being workaholic or my job forces me to abandon my true life I used to have.

I lost a friend. I missed a few. I missed lots of fun things. I barely had chances to meet my family. And I forgot how good my bed at my hometown really feels. In fact, I'm having problems to get up late. By early morning, I am already awake.

Today, I was supposed to go to the office for Disaster Recovery support at 12 noon. But I woke up before my alarm screamed which was at 7.15am. So I dressed up, pretty nice today (since I am heading straight to Cheras for a wedding reception afterwards) and went to the office at 8.45am.

Yesterday, someone tried to make me stay in the office until 4pm today. If I am really a pure workaholic, I wouldn't say no, would I? Or else, my parents would be frustrated since they're already here. Ready to pick me up by 12.

Okay, I have 2 minutes. I better make my move.

Yeeehuu.. I'm getting my life back. Eventho for this weekend only. Yeep~

Happy New Year anyone.

Don't forget to make new resolutions, cause surely you'll forget to accomplish them sooner or later.


My resolutions of the year :- Change blogskin and make Adam Sevani as my soulmate.



p/s : it's funny how from the simple things, the best things begin..


p/s: Sorry, what are my resolutions again?







Prudential Malaysia made the following annotations
---------------------------------------------------------------------
This E-mail is confidential and should not be used by anyone who is not the original intended recipient. It may contain confidential, proprietary or legally privileged information. If you receive this message in error, please immediately delete it and notify the sender. You must not, directly or indirectly, use, disclose, distribute, print, or copy any part of this message if you are not the intended recipient. Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, Prudential cannot accept liability for statements made which are clearly the sender's own and not made on behalf of the Prudential. Any reference to the terms of executed transactions should be treated as preliminary only and subject to our formal written confirmation. ---------------------------------------------------------------------

2 comments:

ms.dz said...

hi ayu!

u got tagged! :D

@yU said...

wooh.. ok bebeh!