Thursday, May 14, 2009

Wha-?


I do postcrossing.

**A postcards exchange project that invites everyone to send and receive postcards from random places in the world.

One of the postcards that I like the most came from Barcelona. It's one of my favourite places as I'm a fan of Barcelona FC. Plus, you should know how beautiful the place is. I mean, who does not know Spain?

But when I received this particular postcard from US, I was utterly confused.





Guess why?





But yeah, finally I realized we have a lot of online translations we can google for.

Looking at his photo, he looks quite charming so I looked into his profile and he put a smile on my face. "Sorry girls, I'm gay."

Don't be. I love gays.

2 comments:

Temi said...

OMG! i know that guy, i received a postcard from him too :D

@yU said...

hahaha iye ke??
haha.. cakap malay gak ke?