Friday, October 16, 2009

Tuk! Tuk! Tuk! Anybody home?


Ok well... Once upon a time, I was tagged by Ms Eita to do a meme. So.. *clear throat*, since I am aware of having the need to keep this blog alive, let me do this meme that I could barely recall when she tagged me. Probably last year? Hahaha.

I've stories to share with you, but somehow I am not in the right mood to tell stories. Maybe later on.. or tomorrow.. or perhaps, next month. (This is what happens when you have Facebook and Twitter. Blogger, do take note on this serious matter.)

1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves
3. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves a comment, letting them know they got tagged and to ask them to play and read your blog. <- I am so not going to do this cause I know no one will do the meme. Sorry.

Starting time : 10.00pm
Name : ayu
Sisters : 1
Brothers : 1
Shoe size : 6 or 7
Height : 155cm
Where do you live : Seri Kembangan, Selangor.

Have you ever been on a plane : Yeap.
Swam in the ocean : Oh yeah.. I can float easily!
Fallen asleep at school : Yes, once. And I was impressed by myself.

Broken someone’s heart : Everyone has.
Fell off your chair : Pernah beb. Dua kali. Sekali masa darjah tiga, budak kelas aku tarik kerusi masa aku nak duduk. Sekali masa farewell dinner ayah aku.

Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call : Hahahahaa.. pernah. Macam loser.
Saved e-mails : Ada. Good and memorable ones.

What is your room like : SK, - plain white.. not well-organized, cheap furnitures. Ipoh - large, baby blue walls, dreamy, 1 king sized bed + 1 single bed = tamak tak?

What’s right beside you: Wall.
What is the last thing you ate : Maggie. Takde mood nak prepare dinner.

Ever had...
Chicken pox : Macam pernah tapi entah lah.
Sore throat : Musti la.
Stitches : Nope.
Broken nose : Alhamdulillah never.

Do you...
Believe in love at first sight : Kurang percaya.

Who was/were...
The last person you danced with : My officemate.
Last made you smile : Officemates jugak.
You last yelled at : Can't recall.

Today did you...
Talk to someone you like : Jap tak ingat la.. tadi tu aku berangan cakap dgn dia ke betul-betul..
Kissed anyone : Takde.
Get sick : Headache.
Talk to an ex : No.
Miss someone : I miss some people I know almost everyday.

Who do you really hate: I don't really remember when I hate someone. Funny, isn't it?
Do you like your hand-writing : Oh crap, hell no!
Are your toe nails painted : Nope.

Whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in : Eric Northman's. Haha.
What color shirt are you wearing now : White.
Are you a friendly person : Depends..

Do you have any pets : No
Do you sleep with the TV on: Rarely. Mengganggu tidurku.
What are you doing right now : Wasting my time.
Can you handle the truth : Most of the time, yes.

Are you closer to your mother or father : Mother.

Do you eat healthy : Not really.
Do you still have pictures of you & your ex : Takdeeee. Boring lah soklan-soklan gedik camni.

If you’re having a bad day, who are you most likely to go to : shinizzle, or my officemates.
Are you loud or quiet most of the time : I can be loud.

Are you confident : No, I am not.

5 things I was doing 10 years ago
Jap umur aku bape skang...
1. Aku Ketua Tingkatan. Kalau tak silap, tahun ni la. Lupe doh.
2. Pergi sekolah naik basikal.
3. Aku start belajar masak sendiri.
4. Dah start gila internet masa ni.
5. I had like thirty penpals at this time and I truly enjoyed writing/receiving mails.

5 things I would do if I were a billionaire
1. No hutang-hutang. Everything is in cash please.
2. Stop working, definitely. Hari-hari pergi gym.. Gym sendiri, harap maklum.
3. Duduk oversea, Malaysia jadi tempat persinggahan je. HAHA.
4. Bagi ceramah "How to Be A Successful Billionaire." HAHAHA.
5. Tulis buku "How it feels to be too rich to be true." HAHAHAHA.


5 of my bad habits
1. I am VERY clumsy. I spill my food and drinks, I dirt my own clothes, I cut myself unconsciously, I step on and break things.
2. I burp.
3. I spend hours on the Internet without realizing it.
4. I can't stop myself from buying books.
5. I judge a book by its cover when it comes to guys.


5 places I’ve lived/living
1. Pinggiran Ukay, Ampang.
2. Tanjung Malim.
3. Guar Chempedak, Yan.
4. Kuala Terengganu.
5. Kuala Kubu Bharu.


No comments: