Wednesday, June 09, 2010

The beauty of friendship.


Last night after work I went to see an old friend of mine. We had a long chat and I told her about me leaving Selangor and moving back to my hometown really soon. She was surprised just like everyone else.

I got a lot of reactions actually. Some just did not believe me when I said I don't really have reasons why I wanted to move there. Some thought I am getting married. Some thought I am sick. Some thought I am running away from something. Whatever their thoughts are, I'll just keep the true reasons to myself.

So last night I went to bed pretty early. Did not manage to update the blog as promised. LOL. Sorry.

When I was preparing to go to sleep, a friend texted me.

"Ayu, org ade letak barang kat kete ayu. reply tau."

I replied, "Eh eh apsal tak panggil?"

"Nak cepat. Orang letak food. Hik"

So I got up from my bed and went downstairs. I opened the front door and saw no one was there. So I guess she was right, she already left. I unlocked the grill and went outside. My car was parked in front of my neighbour's house. From afar, I could not see anything on my car. Then I saw something at the wiper. My eyesight is really poor especially at nights.

I thought for one second, "Eh.. Melal bagi keropok lekor ke?"

Then when I reached my car, there I saw a pink rose and a card...

Placed nicely behind the wiper.

"Is it my birthday?" I was so blur. I nearly thought it was really my birthday.

Then I turned the envelope and read something at the back, "You! Kami gelak-gelak time tulis ni sebab Faiz sengal. Hope you pun happy yeh.. =p Love you.."

Ah by that moment, I felt my heart dropped. I ran back into my house (yes, ran.. because I was not wearing a proper wear at that time) and took out the card.

A tissue fell down onto my lap. A tissue! With words! Haha. Cute and funny.

"Hadiah tisu muka dari tokei Ani Sup Utara. Akak tokei nama dia Rahimah. :) "

I giggled.

Then I read the card..

"Ayu,

Gunung daik bercabang 3,
Ingatlah kami di sini,
Mintak maap sebab tak rhyme,
Pantun dikarang di kedai makan.

Chak pong chak pong..

Lama bertemu berkenal hati,
Tinggu gunung tak berbalas budi,
Mintak maap lagi skali tak rhyme,
Kedai makan ni air dia tak sedap..

Chak pong chak pong...

Jemput datang kenduri nanti,
Nanti SMS alamat rumah,
Lagi sekali tak rhyme...


I will miss you my dear...
Love you.
Yang tak menulis,
Mailal.

Love aku. eh ayu.
Yang menulis,
Paez."

With a mixed of emotions, I cried and laughed at the same time. Silly but that's what happened.

Thank you, Melal and Faiz, for this lovely surprise. Saya doakan kamu selamat ditemukan jodoh dan bahagia kekal sampai bila-bila. InsyaAllah. Ipoh tak jauh mana pun..

Faiz, (aku tertaip Faiza.. ingat beras ke ape)
Tolong-tolong lah bawak Melal singgah teratak buruk aku tu kalau korang balik Ipoh.
I will miss your jokes, buddy. Paling sengal di abad ini!
Trust me, I am your number one fan.

Melal,
Thanks sangat, sahabat. Taktau nak cakap apa dah.
You showed me how beautiful a friendship is. Itu yang paling saya hargai.


Erm..


5 comments:

21 Closet said...

sob sob...
im glad you like it bebeh....

saje je p kedai bunge.. berape la sangat...

pastu nak buang tebiat .. wat seprais..

faiz siap drive, stop depan umah ayou.. pestu reverse balik, wat macam perompak semunyik2 letak kat wiper, takot ayu@osmet terkeluar .. hahaha..

that one u said proper? punye la rushing letak kat wiper. sebaik tak patah jerk .. :D

no worries.. jangan nangis2 lah.. will always remember you.

nanti org balik "kampung" org singgah umah ayou yehhh .. masak sodap2.. huuu ..

till we meet again .. :D take care bebeh...

love,
melal

uncle said...

thank you for this sweet entry..

@yU said...

melal;
huhu... nangis pun tapi hati gembira. a lovely surprise I will forever remember. insyaAllah.

bukan harga yang kita pandang, tapi nilai sesuatu keikhlasan tu yang patut diukur.

even melal bagi tisu tu je pun..dah cukup bermakna..siap Ayu frame nanti. haha.

sengal la faiz ni.. forever klakar. pls ask him dont ever change himself and stay the way he is now even after you guys are married. :)

*hugs*


uncle;
u're welcome. glad you like it. do find me for any word that is too jargon for you. hihihihi.

melal said...

ayu, tisu tu die la nye keje.. sempat mase nak letak lam sampul. nak classic katenye .. :P

insya Allah .. jumpe selalu yeh.. dont forget us..

nanti org remind die ... fani fani jugak... nakal taleh tahan tuh ..

datang org nikah! harus ;P~

hahaha..

@yU said...

hahahaha classic.. :P

so creative.

insyaallah i wont forget u.. :)

nakal tu..semua laki pun nakal. hehe.

k boleh! nikah umah faiz la.. senang nk dtg. kakaka~

nanti buat umah ayu jd penanggah pun takpe..time kenduri sambut menantu. hahaha.