Monday, October 25, 2010

From here to there.

Gi cilok meme ni kat blog cik Mimi atas cubaan membanyakkan entry untuk bulan ni.


A - AVAILABLE : I'm single. But not available. No further questions.
B - BIRTHDAY : 26th August.
C - CRUSHING ON : Ryan Reynolds!
D - DRINK YOU LAST HAD : Chocolate flavoured milk for breakfast.
E - EASIEST PERSON TO TALK TO : Eva
F - FAVORITE SONG AT THE MOMENT : Baraka Allahu Lakuma - Maher Zain
G - GREATEST RIVAL : I don't have any.
H - HOMETOWN : Ipoh
I - IN LOVE WITH : CK.
J - JUGGLE : to complete my Master with piling up workloads.
K - KILLED SOMEONE : Nope.
L - LONGEST CAR RIDE : 12 hours. I felt like almost losing my mind.
M - MILKSHAKE FLAVOR : Choc I guess.
N - NUMBER OF SIBLINGS : 3
O - ONE WISH : Mati dalam iman.
P - PERSON YOU CALLED LAST : My aunt but she din pick up.
R - REASON TO SMILE : Rezeki yang telah Allah beri.
S - SONG YOU LAST HEARD : Have You Ever Really Loved A Woman? by Bryan Adams.
T - TIME YOU WOKE UP : 6.17 am
U - UNDERWEAR COLOR : Certainly not transparent. Duh.
V - VEGETABLE(S) : Lady fingers, brinjals, tomato.
W - WORST HABIT : Lazy to drink.
X-RAYS YOU'VE HAD MOST RECENTLY : My lungs. Somewhere in July.
Y - YOYOS ARE : outdated.
Z - ZODIAC SIGN (CHINESE) : Rat.


RANDOM QUESTIONS ABOUT YOU

Your favorite number : I don't have any but if I were to pick it's a combination of 721.
What color do you wear most : Purple.
Least favorite color : Yellow and blue.
What are you listening to : Super Woman by Karyn White.
Are you happy with your life right now : InsyaAllah. I don't have a perfect life but I'm thankful with what I have and what I don't.
What is your favorite class in school : English.
Who are your best friends : A few.
Are you outgoing : I believe yes.
Favorite pair of shoes : Flat shoes I'm wearing right now.
Can you dance : Trust me, I can.
Can you whistle : I can but I hate whistling.
Cross your eyes : Yes definitely.
Do you believe there is life on other planets : Ada.
Do you believe in miracles : Tukar miracles kepada ketentuan Tuhan, boleh? Then it's a yes.
Do you believe in magic : Ermm.. how about Harry Potter? :P
Love at first sight : I don't.
Do you believe in Santa : Not at all.
Do you know how to swim : Yeah.. but only two styles. Breast stroke and free style.
Do you like roller coasters : Oh definitely yes.
Do you think you could handle the stuff they eat on those reality shows : I'm not stupid.
Have you ever been on a plane : Yeah.
Have you ever asked someone out : Ya only with my guy bestfriends.
Have you ever been to the ocean : Yes. I love ocean.
Have you ever painted your nails : I have but rarely. Malas nak bersihkan.


THE WHATS

What is the temperature outside : Not so hot. So so.
What radio station do you listen to : Red FM. Good song choices.
What was the last restaurant you ate at : Uh.. tak ingat lah.. Hmmm..
What was the last thing you bought : My breakfast just now. Kuih karipap, pau goreng dan kuih gelang tapi tak habis.
What was the last thing on TV you watched : Buletin Pagi at tv3.


THE WHOS

Who was the last person you took a picture of : Myself with no face.
Who was the last person you said I love you to : My colleague.. Hahaha. I was just joking.

CRYING SECTION

Ever really cried your heart out :
Of course.

Ever cried yourself to sleep :
Yup. Biasa lah takde siapa nak pujuk..

Ever cried on your friend's shoulder :
Pernah jugak. The other way around pun pernah.


Ever cried over the opposite sex :
Pernah.


Do you cry when you get an injury :
Seldom but there were a few times I cried when the pain was unbearable.


Do certain songs make you cry :
Rarely.



HAPPY SECTION

Are you a happy person :
I think so.. They said I always look happy as if I don't have any problem. Only God knows..


LOOK AT ME

What is your current hair color :
Original colour.

IN A BOY/GIRL

Favorite eye color : Grey boleh? haha.
Short or long hair : Short..
Height : Must be taller than me.



HAVE YOU EVER:

Been to jail : Nope.
Thought about suicide : Tak pernah. Kita ada agama. Berdosa tau! :P
Laughed so hard you cried : Yeah definitely.
Thrown out in a store : Nah tak pernah.
Wanted to be a model : Tak sesuai.
Seen a dead body : Yeah.
Been on drugs : Legal drugs, yes.


THIS OR THAT

Pepsi or Coke : either one doesn't really matter.
McDonald's or Burger King : BK.
Single or Group Dates : Mmm..
Chocolate or Vanilla : Chocolate.
Strawberries or Blueberries : Any.
Meat or Veggies : Meat.
TV or Movie : Movie. I don't watch TV that much.
Guitar or Drums : Used to prefer drums but I think now I prefer guitar.
Adidas or Nike : Nike.
Chinese or Mexican : As for food.. both. :P

2 comments:

schmellow said...

hey saya baru nampak ini. kenapa tidak drop comment beritahu saya? ahhaha

@yU said...

hahaha mahu drop comment tapi terlupaaa. hahaha..thanks for the meme, bb! :)