Sunday, October 24, 2010

I only have one heart, with many pieces.

NOTE: If there's a pop-up asking for username and password for Twitter API, just choose Cancel.  Something's wrong with the widget but I bet it's only temporary.


Eeeepp.. bulan ni macam tak banyak update kan?

I'm so sorry.. Bulan ni agak chaos sikit. (macam ada peminat pulak eh.)

I've a long story to share. Baru cerita half way.. Tapi terbantut pulak. Nanti-nanti aku sambung ye. Hehe.

This coming Saturday will be my last class for my second semester. Pejam celik je sebenarnya kan.. Next semester will be my last semester to attend classes then I'll be doing my dissertation for another two semesters. I'm still in dilemma whether to do dissertation or IT project. If I am to choose IT project, I have another two semesters to attend clasess as IT project will take up only one semester. I need to put this into consideration cause I'm living 200km away from UiTM. But my coordinator said, if we have a plan to be a lecturer, we should be doing dissertation. I do have actually but I'm still not sure.

Ow God.. Decision, decision..

Lagi dua minggu Along nak bertunang. Hantaran dah buat 6.. ada lagi 3 tak siap, termasuk sireh junjung dan bekas cincin. Itu kena tunggu sehari sebelum hari pertunangan sebab pakai fresh flowers. I dun have so many experiences decorating hantaran, so mintak tolong encik Google je lah. Haha.

Maher Zain sekarang tengah famous kat Malaysia ni kan? But really lah dia ada aura yang sangat berkesan dalam hati ni. Suara dia.. wajah bersih dia.. Mesej yang dia cuba sampaikan dalam lagu-lagu dia tu... semua memberi kesan.

I thought I was the only one in my family enjoying his songs so much. Rupa-rupanya Abah pun hari-hari kena dengar lagu Maher.

My favourite ones would be Baraka Allahu Lakuma, For The Rest Of My Life and Insha Allah.

Harapnya lebih ramai penyanyi macam Maher ni akan keluar dan beri inspirasi baru dalam cara dakwah sebegini. Video-video dia pun punya mesej yang sangat jelas dan mendalam. Sangat suka tengok.

Maybe I will get his original CD soon.

This afternoon I was carrying my lappy and some stuff in my hands, wanting to bring it downstairs. Masa nak turun tu, tiba-tiba Abah panggil kuat gila "Ayuuu!" because normally when I'm in my room I can't hear people calling up for my name. Kena jerit dari tangga, baru dengar. But then I was already at the door. So bila Abah jerit macam tu, I was so shocked and my notebook dropped hard onto the floor.

Tergamam aku. Tak pernah aku jatuhkan notebook macam tu. It took a while for me to try turning it on.. cuak gila kalau-kalau rosak harddisk ke, motherboard ke apa..

Alhamdulillah tak rosak. In fact, I'm using it now. Tapii... ada crack. :(


Aku memang tak boleh terkejut sangat kalau tengah pegang barang. Kekadang boleh tercampak. Aku ingat lagi masa jawab soalan Add Maths masa SPM dulu. I sat at the front since my name starts with A so I was at the second row. I knew time was running out at that time and I was still doing some final calculation.

And then suddenly the invigilator announced using a microphone, "Masa tinggal 10 minit..."

Aku punya terkejut, terus terpelanting pen aku keluar dari kelas.

Yeahaha. So jangan memain. Hahah. Kisah pen terpelanting ni memang dah biasa jadi sebenarnya. :P

Oh tahun ni ada tarikh special yang disebut-sebut kebanyakan orang, 10.10.10. I did not have any intention to make it special for myself but somehow I did.

I broke my office chair. In front of all colleagues and two visitors from KL.

No details will be provided. Thankyouverymuch.

Oh just for the record, no I didn't fell down. But they really had a good time laughing like mad. Including my boss, yes.

Just as soon as the crack sound filled the air, my staff went "PATAHHHHH!!!"



4 comments:

Unknown said...

ehhh iena suka abang Maher jugak okayyy! :P

@yU said...

abang!! hahaha tak boley blah. wekk! :P

schmellow said...

ahahaha saya pun sukaa Maher Zainnn!!

@yU said...

hahaha saye tauuu.. ^_^