Thursday, November 04, 2010

Perfectly me.

Hi,

My name is Ayu Fieda. You can call me Ayu. Sometimes people call me Fieda.. and my classmates when I was in secondary school used to call me Nora. See how I fully utilized my name?

I have various nicknames too. Ayu Fid.. Yuyu.. Ayouu.. Emak.. Yu.. Ayu Bayu.. Nell..

When I was in primary school, the boys gave me few nicknames too. Ikan puyu.. Kayu.. But the most I can't forget is Ketua Gajah (instead of Ketua Darjah).

I love sky diving.

Yah, that's a lie.

I love twittering. But I don't really enjoy facebooking. I'm still finding out the reasons why my friends are so much into it. But I bet they're having the same thought on why I love Twitter so much.

The answer is... Love doesn't need any reason.

Whew~

I love blogging too. But time always seems to be my major constraint. And sometimes, I need mood to blog. I can't simply blog without having the feeling to blog. Get me, no?

But I have a few people who always urge me to blog. They are my encouragement. Or some sort like the only reason that makes me feel motivated to update this 7 years old blog. Seven freaking years! And I'm still successful at writing craps. Bravo me.

So to my sayang, my sahabat, my anje, my colleague, my friends (you definitely know who you are).. I'll keep talking trash as long as you want me to!

Anyway,

I'm having chicken pox right now.

Of course that's another lie, silly.

I am quite clumsy. I put 'quite' word there not because I refused to admit I am very clumsy but so far I haven't broken any bone yet, so I am quite clumsy. Yah I got myself few cuts.. but no stitches. I tore my ligaments but I'm still in one piece. God protected me, definitely. But I can't avoid myself from stepping on things, from breaking things, from hitting things. It just happens all the time. Everytime I go shopping, all the clothes hang up nicely with hangers will fall down onto the floor whenever I touch them. I spill drinks too. I think there's something wrong with my calculation inside my brain.

I am blur. So blur, people tend to take advantage on me. When I was watching TV for instance, you can ask me doing something and I will do it unconsciously. Sometimes I think I'm drinking Iced Milo, instead I was actually drinking Iced Tea and I would jump because I get shocked with the taste. Sometimes I wanted to go somewhere and I end up going to somewhere else. And sometimes I have problem calling up names. It's always started with "Syakiera, Faqirul, Zurin.." till all my friends know these three names. But it's always worse when I can't even recall a name at all. Or when I call my guy friend with a female name.

I am a person..
Who likes rain when everyone hates it,
who laughs a lot over stupid jokes,
who doesn't smile to strangers,
who hates pollution very very much,
who cries watching Grey's Anatomy,
who always fails to read people's mind,
who likes to sing for her friends,
who loves staring at beautiful girls,
who loves watching movies alone,
who likes to shop alone,
who prefers to stay in her bedroom 24/7,
who loves teasing young boys and kids,
who sometimes forgets she's already 26,
who is so scared to pass by people cutting the grass,
who can't use chop sticks that well,
who fails to respect smokers,
who cannot open durians,
who fails to recognize people without her specs,
who always misplaces her stuffs,
who has weight problem,
who doesn't like to hear her own voice,
who always leave things she just purchased on the counter,
and who sometimes forget to lock her car.

Oh I can't twist my tongue. No french kiss then.

I don't really eat french fries, by the way. Except Carl's Jr's.

Till then, to be continued. Stay tuned for the next episode. Will be released somewhere between this month till next November. Or perhaps never.

Whatever shit I am telling you this, I am beautiful in my way cause God makes no mistake.


Daa.




5 comments:

Unknown said...

ske gak men ujan..lgik2 klo ujan lebat..
err..x pelik kan kalo tgk gadis2 chantek :p
stay dlm blk is better..selamat gak ar kan..mcm2 ada pun ye..
owh..umo da 26 eh..bukan 22 :p

Unknown said...

nape komen yg sblm ni tade

@yU said...

Ahaha ada2. Ayu tak sempat nak approve sebab busy abang nak bertunang. Ni pun approve ikut tepon je ni. Sori ye. Hehehe.

Anonymous said...

chicken pox ea..get well soon dear...

@yU said...

it's a joke, my friend. :)