Thursday, July 24, 2008

Grab that gold fast. It's ours!



Wajadiri is just around the corner!!

Well, for those who have no idea about Wajadiri.. it's Silat Cekak Hanafi Tournament being held every year. It's called Kejohanan.. ok.. gimme a minute.. (after googling for two minutes) it's Pertandingan Wajadiri Nasional Peringkat PL, IPT & Sekolah (WAJADIRI 2008). Right, yeah, no Kejohanan. Dude, since when? Haha. And what the heck is PL? Poli.. Pusat Latihan.. Pulau Langkawi...

Anywayyy, I would like to wish MMU Cyberjaya Wajadiri squad all the best! Yesterday was their last training and they really made us proud with all the efforts they put in. I'm hoping this time MMU Cyber will be able to bring back a lot more medals.

Having to see all the trainings they did, I felt such a huge desire to join and be part of the team. How I wished! I know the other alumni who went to see the training felt the same way as I did. I miss Wajadiri so much I forgot how tensed yet exciting it could be! I miss the precious moments during our time (alumni) where we had our intensive trainings but still laughed all the way. I miss all the aches and injuries, I badly want to endure the pain and feel the beautiful side of it. I miss the priceless moments during the day of the tournament when we could barely talk and eat but the tension dissapeared all of sudden right after we stepped on the mat. I miss the huge suffering jolt in the stomach which made us want to do nothing except vomit. I miss the moment we received our medals and how fast I ran towards the stage forgetting my torn ligaments and tissue.

I miss every tiny bit of the tournamentt!!!

I almost cancelled my plan to join the supporters since I was supposed to go to Singapore. But since it's delayed like alwaysss.. (new date announced is on 4th august - I might have to celebrate my birthday alone in Singapore. Fuck.) So now I'll be joining them to UTM Skudai. InsyaAllah. Yeay!!





p/s: My beloved Barca keychain suddenly ripped off from my keys. Is this some kind of angry sign sent by Voldermort from Nou Camp for going to Chelsea match this Tuesday? Hmm..



No comments: