Monday, July 14, 2008

Hey, you dropped something! Your face.

How far would you travel for love?
To the moon and back?
But how far would you go for friendship?
Does even the word 'friendship' mean anything important to you?

Lately I've been thinking about my past friendships with friends that I used to care. When they were still part of my stories. But time flew and everything had changed. Every, thing.

I miss them. I do. How I wished our ends would be a whole lot different. How I wished they were still my friends. They still are, but somehow I can't feel that strong bond anymore. Some of them, I don't even know where the hell they are.

We did not end our friendship because of fights or misunderstanding. We did not do anything wrong to each other. But how could someone who used to be my bestfriend, someone who used to be always by my side through thick and thin, is now totally gone?

Where did we go wrong?

No, nothing was wrong. Everything was at the right place. We always had great times together. A week without seeing each other would be a complete mess. Because we were good friends. So good, we couldn't stay apart for too long. We would find an excuse to meet no matter how silly it was. Because we were too ego to admit we missed each other.

Friendship is not something we would mess with. We were loyal friends, for God's sake.

I miss you, friends. I never forgot how we promised to be good friends till death do us apart. I know it could be my fault for stepping back and said, "Go on, buddy. I'll be fine without you."

You did not have the slightest idea how hard it was for me, just to see you happy. I always treasured our beautiful moments. I do not know whether you think like I do, but I wished you made a better decision.

Why must you changed when love hit you? Why couldn't you take it as a gift and share with other people around you? Why did you let it ruin our friendship eventhough I had nothing to do with it? Why couldn't you just let me be your friend when love hurt you? Why must you got me involved in this and let me bare the pain I did not deserve?

You blamed me, I left you and I was not being loyal anymore. I changed, you claimed. I stepped back, because she asked me to do so. I left, because accusations are not something that I can just close my eyes and swallow them hard down to my throat.

I treasure friendship so much I let them accused me and still smiled at them. But after all, I am just a girl. I don't value people who love to do finger-pointing. I believed you were not that type of people, but I also believed, people change.

How easy for my friends to say "Just ignore whatever they say as long as we know what we're doing." Easy for them to say because it's not them who have to pay the price. I'm a person who do not take words seriously but when I'm being accused to be someone I am not, someone who jealousy is her middle name, this is where I know I have to leave.

After all the past memories I had, I can't believe I'm experiencing it again. Don't people know when to stop? Don't they know when not to cross the line?

Why can't bitches just fucking leave me alone?

No comments: