Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Slap me, so that I have a reason to kill you.


I barely have anything to say on Euro 08 finale. The game was so-so, the score line was so-so but ya, Spain deserved to win. Ah well, to be honest whether it's Germany or Spain, it makes no difference to me.

I realized this time Euro had so many bleeding injuries thus when Ballack injured his eye, I felt nothing. I don't know whether it's just me or anyone else noticed that Ballack had been a lot calmer compared to the last world cup. I once liked him but then I hated him when he transferred to Chelsea. And now.. Deco is testing my love for him.

You're not being fair!

Ok, take it and deal with it.

I have one personal reason not to like Chelsea and another plain reason which is how Chelsea and Barcelona are playing tug-a-war between them. It's just sooo Real-ManU. It's always Chelsea trying to mess around with Barca and I don't get why. Just back off, man.. and find a wizard's chess to play with.

And now I can imagine how happy they are to see Barca is on the brink of a melt down.

I came to a decision where I can't simply hate Barca and they will still have my support but the new thing I have to deal with is I have to start liking EPL (eww~) and I have to watch Chelsea on the field (another eewww~) in order for me to see my favourite footballer playing. This is nottt an easy thing for me.

I'm putting my highest hope that later I won't fall for Chelsea. Duh~ No way, hose-ay, whatever it means.


Everyone has been complaining about Ronaldo's super talent in acting (maybe he could follow Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson's steps) and I know how bad shinizzle wants to jerk him off from Man U. But I personally think Man U fucking needs him in the team or else Man U wouldn't be that good anymore. Trust me.

Anyway, glad that Euro's over and I can finally have my life back on track.

This Sunday, my friends and I are having a bowling tournament organized by msjbox.com. Ah well, I'm totally suck at bowling eventhough I've been playing for eight years or so. I'm just not good at sports, that's why I just love watching them especially football (duh! Do I really have to mention?), badminton and tennis.

I just had an argument a Business Analyst (BA) here. She kept blaming things on what System Analysts (which includes me) had done. We always have troubles with some of the BAs. They don't understand IT stuff and everytime there's an issue, we have to think business-like and use business terms. The funniest thing I ever encountered was one of them told us not to use IT terms when we only used the word "printer driver".

She said, "What's driver? Don't talk IT terms to me. I don't understandd~"

My team lead answered (I was chewing my laughs down to my throat), "It's a driver we use to install in our PC in order to use our printers. All printers got onee~~ If not, printer cannot runnn~"

My sister didn't have to go and get a degree to find out what printer driver is! How long has she been using a computer for God's sake? My hands itched for a stray hammer to beat some sense into her so that she realized she's working in IT hub right now.

I always hate how people are being plain stupid but they claim they're good at doing their work. And now that this one BA tried to argue with me, she didn't stand a chance. She had once messed around with me when I was still somewhat new and now she was doing it again.

Damn she's messing with the wrong person.

Ah well, she was trying to use this game I called "reverse psychology" and I was fucking ready.

Thanks to my mom for giving me this talent (she's freaking good at encountering people, she's the best 'lawyer' I could ever met).

When I newly joined this company, I always heard how BAs always give SAs headaches. I hate how they act like they're playing the major roles here and all SAs must obey to all their requirements. The fact is, they're the only ones who stand in Business side so they think we don't know anything about business.

God, I was from Faculty of Management for heaven's sake.

And I God-damn-know what printer driver is.

No comments: