Wednesday, August 05, 2009

Excuse Me?

Got an email titled "Don’t miss Utd v Valencia on MUTV Online" on August 4, with this huge poster...





First, I didn't know on what reason they e-mailed me this.

Secondly, I don't even remember I ever signed up for any Man U newsletters. Does it have anything to do with you, shinnizle?

Thirdly, I was a little distracted by the poster.

I wonder what makes him deserves to be in the poster?

Is it because Michael Owen is truly a great footballer more than anyone could imagine (bah!!), or simply because he's wearing number 7 jersey, so since Cristiano is no more in the team, they had no choice but to put in his face?

I wonder..

No offense though, he was one of my favourite footballers. Was, yes.

But, somehow I missed the game.


Anyhooos... I want a new jersey. Can anyone suggest any latest jersey that you think is nice?

Man U is a no. Thank you. (I mean, what's with the V??!)




No comments: