Friday, September 03, 2010

Love is blind; hate is deaf.





I have to do a review on any IT product based on their HCI (Human-Computer Interaction) for my current assignment.

So I did some googling to find reviews as to collect some useful information. I did find some bad reviews which are absolutely normal. But there's even a web where you can throw your loathes towards this application and people sent such negative comments with all the F words and cursed all the way they want. Now is the application that bad till you have to lose your temper like that?

I'm not only talking about this particular hate website. In fact people are cursing and complaining so bad via any medium they can find especially the Internet. I mean, come on.. Life is too short to be spent with those negative feelings right?

It's not wrong to dislike anything or anybody.

But when you put a real effort like creating a Facebook page or website just to show your hates towards something, it's just ridiculous and immature. Facebook especially, I found so many hate Pages towards celebrities, politicians, etc. Seriously, what did you get from all these? Some kind of satisfaction? The feeling of proud? Lie to me not, you'll never ever feel satisfied cause you just can't stop throwing your tantrum there, right? So how can you ever be satisfied if you can't stop cursing on that particular being?

Unless you're doing it to gain some justice over wrong things that the person did or trying to fix what's broken or trying to voice out the truths that should not be jeopardized, something beneficial I mean, then I can understand. But still it doesn't mean you can use all the harsh words and labelling them with such bad titles.

If you're creating it just because you hate her personality, or just because he carried a bad character in his movie, or just because he's a politician from the other party than you're supporting, and these people had nothing to do with your life.. I have to say you guys need to grow up.

Just stop hating unnecessarily, dude.

I do loath some celebrities that I think bring a shame to my gender or my race or my religion, but seriously I don't have time to spend on hating them every minute.

I have lots of better things to do than busy hating people who freaking don't know me.




Image Credit : purplerainistaken


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

i like you very much....hahahahahahahaahahah run

@yU said...

demam ke mabuk laut ni?

Anonymous said...

ahahhahahahahahahahaahhahahhahahahhahaahhah...combine

@yU said...

tade kejeee.. ni sape ni bikin onar kat sini ha? hahah. sengal.

Anonymous said...

ko rase saper antara sahabat ko yg sengal?aahahahahahaahaha

@yU said...

sape lg kalau bukan dia yg bermula huruf a berakhir dengan a jugak.