Tuesday, July 17, 2012

365 Self Provoking Questions (#2)

Time for second question. (Told you I can't answer one question per day)

2.    Who do you sometimes compare yourself to?


Someone who I only knew from this blogging world. I couldn't remember how I found her blog but the first time I read her entries, I was really jealous. Not at the wrong way.

And turned out, I found that she's a friend to two of my friends. Small world eh..

To my eyes (since I dunno her in real life), she has a perfect life. Coming from a weatlh family, she is still a very humble and down to earth lady. Now that she has a supportive (plus handsome, a bonus) husband and a very handsome little toddler as her son.. I am so jelly!

Dia sendiri pun sesangat cantik di mata ku.. and what I adore the most about her is how she carries herself. Elok menjaga aurat, nampak sejuk je tengok. How I wish I could turn into someone like that.. despite of other things she has, at least I wanna be like her.

Cantik, kurus, peribadi yang lembut.. Eee.. best. She's indeed one lucky lady. Hope she stays that way, or at least the way I see in her.

All the best to you, beautiful.











2 comments:

miszeita said...

I adore her too... A very pretty inside and outside Muslimah :)

@yU said...

aww.. u knew who I am talking about. :)