Saturday, September 27, 2008

Raya Entry : Salam lebaran.


InsyaAllah dengan izinNya, lagi tiga hari, 1 Syawal bakal tiba.

Persiapan raya? Hurmm... so far I've only one pair of baju kurung, one pair of new heels and one piece of new tudung.

Tak banyak.

I went shopping several times to find new clothes for Raya but unfortunately I believe I was being too fussy.

Anyway, insyaAllah esok pegi cari lagi.. I'm already at my hometown. Last night my parents picked me up, broke fast at Bangi and went back straight away to Ipoh. I was supposed to join my friends loitering around Jalan TAR that night as I was thinking my father could be tired to drive back to Ipoh and we would stay overnight at our second house in Ampang, yet I was wrong. He was determined to go back on the same night.

So sadly I missed the chance to join them but it's okay.

Here in Ipoh, I get a lot of free time to spend on, so tonight I decided to try on digital scrapping which I planned to give it a try like months ago. I heard it from Temi and found myself getting excited playing with the graphic materials. Maybe you should give it a try. It's much more exciting than brushes.

So anyway, aku nak ucapkan selamat menyambut hari raya yang bakal tiba.. dan semoga raya kali ni memberikan kenangan manis yang tersendiri.. semoga segala yang tidak elok tu tak menimpa kalian. InsyaAllah..

Maaf zahir batin kepada semua.. kalau aku pernah mengguris perasaan sesiapa, mohon ampun sangat-sangat.

Akhir kata, beringat-ingat ketika raya, ok? Yet still, have an exciting Raya!




[photo removed]

No comments: