Thursday, September 04, 2008

Over the bridge.

[photo removed]


Trust me, I've another longgggg entry about my one week in Singapore, but I am pretty sure I won't be able to finish it. So thinking that I would never get the chance to complete it, I decided to share with you my stories through some of the photos I took. I have hundreds but of course it seems impossible to share them all.

So shall we proceed?



[photo removed]

I walked to the office (Starhub Centre at Cuppage Road) every morning eventhough I had other options by taking bus or taxi, but I went home by bus because it's not a wise decision to be walking alone along the road (ya, I went home alone.).




This is where I stayed for the whole week, Somerset Liang Court Apartment. Pretty convenient, though. But I spent time at the apartment only to sleep and have my light dinner.




Why, you wonder I barely spent my time at the apartment? This was what I did everyday after work. Touring all around Orchard Road and window shopping. All alone. I had the worst blisters all over my feet and they hurt like hell when I walked on my bare feet.



Took the MRT with a colleague who was kind enough to get me familiar with the public transportations.



My second day in Singapore. It was a rainy day. We had to take a cab to the office.



[photo removed]

Right: Me at the balcony. Left : Me just went back home from shopping.



[photo removed]

I flew to Singapore, accompanied by a colleague and went back from Changi to KLIA all by myself.




No matter how great other country is, I still love my own.

No comments: