Sunday, July 11, 2010

A place to breath.


Arrhh... I was almost done writing this entry and thanks to this so-called technology faulty, everything was suddenly lost.

Why oh why, the world is so cruel?

Haha sorry for being emotional.

Anyway my first week working here in Ipoh has just ended. Many people asked me how was it.. Am I happy working here.. Is it better than my previous company.. Do I like my new job?

It's still too early to tell.. Maybe you can ask me again after three months. All I can say is I'm here to give the best offer I can give and I'm trying my best to adapt to this new environment.

Oh well speaking of which, this new place is utterly different from my former company. The guys are so noisy and funny. They teased me a lot till sometimes I felt like smacking their heads with a frying pan. Haha. Lucky being me, I have no issues with their jokes and can always counter them back. But yeah, being a girl and still new, so I normally just laughed.

My first class of this new semester supposedly started yesterday but due to some issue, it had been postponed to 17th July. Yeehuuu..

Just watched Saiful Apek in Melodi. Poor fella. I hope everyone will give him some space for him to fix what he had been through. Kesian lah anak-anak dia. It really broke my heart when his kid asked him why he was arrested, was it because his tinted car window? It's the worst crime his kid could think that his father could do..

So just imagine if you had to explain that to your innocent kids if you were to be in his shoes.

I gotta stop here. I'm going out to buy something. Have a great Sunday everyone!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tmpt baru Yu..jgn kuarkan taring anda lag, lps dh lama sket bley la ko liat2 jer derang tue..hehehe

Pasal apek tu...aku touching giler beb, kesian giler la kt anak2 dia, manusia mmg suka menjatuhkan hukuman membabi buta .....

@yU said...

haha tu lah. takpe, biar je la.

aa.. tau takpe.. sedih kan? dia duk pk anak2 die je.. sedih lah.. huhu..