Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Putting it back together.



Maybe this is  too random but I sort of miss my PSA colleagues and all the laughter we had together. It was six of us when one by one left the company.. 

It started with errr.. crap.. Who left first? I think it's Wani. who left to pursue something that she's been aiming for. 

And then Jannah resigned.. to follow her husband back to his hometown and make a living there. (Oh God, I seriously can't remember who left first. Jannah or Wani. Sorry.)

So only left me.. Eva.. Fazlin.. and Alin. 

It was still okay to be left only four of us..We still had fun and enjoyed our lunch time..until Fazlin tendered her resignation letter to move forward with her career. 

I was already getting some interviews by this time.. as I knew time is moving really fast and I should make a new step. 

And finally, I got an offer to work at my hometown which was totally out of my planning but I believe there is a reason hidden behind it. Allah knows best. 

So I made my move. 

Now left Eva and Alin at PSA.. and Alin has just recently moved to the headquarters office in KL along with her team.

So it's clear that it is too impossible for us to get back together and be like we used to be and spend our time like we had spent so happily and cheerfully together. We were indeed very happy. 

I miss them, like a lot. I wish I could feel the joy and happiness again with them someday even in my dreams. I miss all their funny behaviours and how sporting they are when come times to be silly and ugly. Every one of them is funny as hell and I miss those silly and dirty jokes. 

How I wished.
Nevertheless, I wish them well and may God bless them in whatever they do.. and I do hope everyone will achieve their dreams and goals they have been wanting in their lives. 

So girls..

I miss you so damn much. You should know that. Take care, buddy.


No comments: