Thursday, July 15, 2010

Show me a perfect temptation.



Gerhana!

Ada apa dengan gerhana..

Tapi kalau sebut Eclipse, orang faham kot. Hehe.

Went to watch the movie last night with my cousin after being postponed so many times. I did not plan to watch it to be frank because I haven't finished reading the book yet. I'm stuck at New Moon since last year. Ha. Ha.

It's not that I don't like the books but I barely had time to enjoy my reading anymore. I only have time reading books when I am waiting for something, like going for my medical check up or sitting in a bus or train.. The thing is, Twilight books are big and thick thus they're not convenient to be carried around. So I'd always prefer to bring some Gaiman's books or something else.

So anyway, about the movie.. I did not enjoy it. Yes yes, Jacob is one hot werewolf. He's the only reason why I didn't fall asleep while watching the movie. It's so funny when Jacob wanted to keep Bella warm and he said to Edward, "I'm hotter than you."

Damn right you are, Jake.

I feel like there are some points missing in the movie. I believe there are lots of things Twilight readers might want to add on but yeah being a fail reader, I can't say anything much. Haha.

All in all, I don't like the movie. Not my favourite one and I was really annoyed by all the make out and kissing scenes. There are just so many and very distracting. Tak romantik pun wei. There was one time I had to look at my cousin and said to her, "No wonder you want to watch this movie so much. Bleh."

Balik tu, cerita kat someone.. dia cakap "Zina mata lah, Ayu." ha amik kau. haha.

And Edward.. aren't you supposed to be very attractive and tempting in women eyes? What's with all the lazy lips and blank stares? Talk properly, dammit.

Anyway al-kisah nak cerita perihal budak-budak ofis aku ni. Entrance door department aku ni diorang tukar exit button dari sebelah kanan ke sebelah kiri dinding atas sebab-sebab keselamatan.

So kotak button yang lama tu diorang ganti dengan kotak kosong lah. Sini jenis orang suka datang bertandang especially from other departments so diorang yang dah biasa datang tak tau la button ni dah bertukar posisi.

Pastu bebudak department aku ni dengan rajinnya pergi lukis guna marker "Thumb Print" siap dengan gambar ibu jari untuk jadikan kotak kosong tu sebagai dummy.




Yang lawaknya diorang yang datang ke sini, boleh percaya pulak tu. Apa lagi mengekek lah kitorang ketawa. Padahal button yang baru tu bukan jauh mana pun, depan mata je. Tapi sebab diorang dah biasa dengan yang lama, diorang tak perasan la yang baru tu.

Ada yang tekan semua suis lampu lah.. ada yang tekan butang kecemasan lah. Lawak betul. Pastu yang paling best, mangsa pertama "thumb print" tu adalah seorang doktor perubatan ok. Kelakar siot. Pecah perut ketawa. Pastu dia pun gelak sama bila tau kena tipu, "You guys IT people so clever..what do you expect lah.. of course we believe you." Hahaha.

Sebelum tu pulak, button tu under maintenance, so tinggal besi je untuk ditekan. Ramai la yang tak berani tekan.

"Taknak aku. Kang mati kejung kat sini. Aku belum kawen lagi tiga."

So adalah yang guna batang penyapu, pen dan macam-macam lah untuk tekan besi tu. Haha. Aduih..


Okay lah back to work. Lunch time is almost over. Daa.





4 comments:

schmellow said...

ahahaa. i wanna have this at my new house. ahahahahah

@yU said...

hahaha yeah sure you can. :P

KyAus said...

i understand what you mean about the readers want to add on things. I never read the twilight books myself, but my ex girlfriend did. When I took her to see the first 2 movies, all she did was complain about how the book was so much better. I remember feeling the same way when the Harry Potter or Eragon movies came out. I was all excited, only to be let down. But they really can't do much though. A movie can only fit in so much. Another let down is that movies take away the imagination. I like reading a book and painting the characters in my head as I see them. To me, snape was a big nosed man that just looked dreadful. In the movie he has that tone in his voice that he's to be feared, but it just wasn't the same. Although, Emma Watson as Hermione, I won't complain about lol

@yU said...

yah well she got it right. books are always better than the movies.

and you are so right about HP! understood that they can never fit everything in a movie but i dont really fancy the idea of changing the original plots you see.

ah well im a bit okay with the imagination though.. most of them perfectly define mine. and yes, i wont complain about hermione either. lol.