Friday, August 18, 2006

How I wished...






Things I really really wanna do right now...

1 ) Hug my mom really hard and cry on her shoulder.

2) Pergi berurut. My body is aching all over the place.

3) Nangis sepuas-puasnyeee!! Dah lama siot tak nangis camtu.

4) Have a very good longgg sleep.

5) Format my PC. Oh damn.. I miss my PC so damn much.

6) Nak sushi...

7) Shopping with my family.. aaahhhh!! [ngaku je la homesick Ayu oii]

8) Show my full support to someone I deeply respect. [terlalu besar ujian untuk mu... ]

9) Mandi laut... and snorkling would be nice too.

10) Go to the cinema and watch a nice movie alone.

11) Go home and never come back to MMU again. [haha.. how possible is that?]

12) Settle down all my problems..

13) Basuh baju. Aaa.. tak penahnye habis!

14) Menyanyi sepuas-puasnye.

15) Bowling with mom, bro, sis and cousins! [eventho i'm the worst]


Oh dear.... and the list goes onnn... and onnnn~~


No comments: