Monday, June 22, 2009

Bloody Hell.



My long awaited movie finally shows up!

Transformers : Revenge of the Fallen.



I can't help but I have this extremely high expectation on this movie. I really hope I will enjoy it as much as I enjoyed the first Transformers.

Going to watch with my bb tomorrow at Alamanda. Ouuuuu.. can't wait!!

Aku harap movie ni takkan haunt aku macam first movie. Duk terbangun tengah malam, gi tengok kereta kot-kot transfrom jadi Bumblebee. THAT WAS HORRIBLY SICK, I KNOW.

Last week, me and sharpie went to watch Drag Me To Hell. Since horror movies usually dissapoint me, I went watching without any expectation on this movie.

I sneaked in some steamed groundnuts I bought from Pasar Malam (since I don't like popcorns) and I bought a bottle of Mineral water. I wore a hoodie just in case it's gonna get cold.

I went in the cinema pretty late. By the time I sat down next to sharpie who went inside earlier than me, I saw a boy being swallowed down into so-called hell. I was like, "Err.. ok, what happened?"

But obviously sharpie was too busy enjoying the movie so my question left unanswered. I took out my groundnuts, placed the wrapper on my lap and started eating them with sharpie.

But yeah, it wasn't for long. There are just so many "yuckkk!!" and "ewwwwwwww!" scenes. Kembang tekak dibuatnya. Ergh..

Some of the scenes are quite shocking and scary too. I sat very close to sharpie. She couldn't help pulling my hoodie with her fingers unconsciously. Thank God I wore my hoodie so that I could cover up my entire face except my eyes. Hahaha.

And plus, a guy sitting next to me had this unpleasant strong body odour which I hated so much till I couldn't stop myself from blurting out, "Busuk!".

There was this one scene I was so shocked, I spilled my groundnuts all over my body. Bapak terkejut siyall. The nuts went nuts! Kulit dengan kacang yang diasingkan pun boleh bercampur aduk. Mandi kacang aku malam tu.

Apa yang best pasal movie ni, macamana diorang boleh create horror scenes yang diselangi dengan babak-babak kelakar. Penonton menjerit takut, tiba-tiba gelak. Jerit, gelak. Aku tak pernah lagi la tengok movie seram macam ni. Seram, tapi sempat buat lawak. Cerita seram komedi tu tak kira lah ok.

I don't really like the ending though. But yeah, the ending is not that bad. It left my mouth opened until the credits started rolling.

And I left my mineral water untouched.

Of course I would recommend you guys to watch this movie to enjoy the horror scenes. But I certainly do not advise you to watch if you're this type of viewers who expects very well-defined plots or a typical happy ending.

Just buy the ticket, sit back and scream.


Credits: scrapetv.com for the picture.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahahah mmg sgt memorable laa tgk DMtH. 2 thumbs up from me!

menjerit tak hengat dunia seyh!



oh yessss, Transformers!
DECEPTICONS! DESTROY THEM ALL!


wohoo! taksabataksaba~

@yU said...

hahaha. see you tonite!