Thursday, June 18, 2009

Colour me.


Today some things made me happy. Yes, things.

First, my friend who got back from India bought me two sarees which I adore so much! (If the weather is not so hot, I would probably sleep with them.)



The turqoise one looks very much like songket, don't you think? I can't wait to show them to my mother. I'll get her to choose one for her as promised.

Besides, she also bought me postcards from India. I asked her to buy around four to six pieces. Instead she handed over 19 pieces. So yea, I was really really excited. Note: I collect postcards just in case you don't know. Before she went back, our friend who is in India (he is Indian.) sent me an email to warn me by saying one of those postcards is quite interesting.

Since I know my friend that well, I could expect what he meant by 'interesting'. So yea I was correct. But I did expect something like Kamasutra by the way. Haha. The photo is hideous. Did not turn me on at all. Na-ah. But I'll keep it anyway.

No, don't bother asking. I am not going to upload it here of course.

Another friend of mine from India gave me this cute little snow globe of Taj Mahal. I laughed when I first saw it because it's so cute and it's from him.



What's more? A dress I bought from E-bay reached me today. Yeay! The sad part is it's a little over sized but nevermind that.

Oh well, I also received my credit card statement but that doesn't mean it's not a good news. I did not notice I didn't use my card for the whole month. No purchase was made under this latest statement. Coooll.

And oh yes, someone I don't know came to my workstation and dropped me a packet of snacks. That was nice.

So yea, things do make people happy.

Due to that, I'm gonna get a portable aircond soon. I can't stand the hot weather!!!!!






4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the turqoise saree too. And the snow globe... eeeepp! Cute little snow globe is cute :)

someone I don't know came to my workstation and dropped me a packet of snacks. --

I love unexpected surprise. Makes me happy



can't wait too see you later, bb!

@yU said...

yea the snow globe is so cute. it's even cuter if you know who bought it. hehe.

unexpected pleasant surprises would be nice of course.

yeah can't wait!! ^_^

Unknown said...

lawanya..cam kain songket da eh

@yU said...

a'a tu laa. sume pun agree bile ayu ckp cam kain songket. tp kain dia tak setebal songket la.. klu tebal, tak sanggup nk pakai. pengantin je sanggup!! haha.