Saturday, June 13, 2009

Get on your knees and fight like a man!


Hari tu celebrate birthday padfoot with sHa dekat Sunway Pyramid, one of my favourite shopping malls. We had Chicken Hartz but none of us really ate that much. I drank a lot though.. the weather nowadays is freaking hot!

So yeah, it so happened they had this Movie Carnival sort of thing. We went there and found some movie heroes and villains. Too bad I didn't get the chance to snap a photo with Darth Vader, but sHa was lucky to get one. I couldn't stop staring at him and those white robots (What do they call them?? I'm not a Star Wars fan, that's because.) But they looked awesome... and ermm.. attractive in a way. Haha.

So yea.. let the photos do the talking. I'm too lazy.. *yawning* Oh well, I'm on MC tomorrow (again). It wasn't my intention though. I get sick quite easily when the weather is too hot. Yea, I better move to Forks (Twilight readers should know why).


The trophy, the gift.



padfoot looking so happy with her trophy.


[photo removed]

Me and shinizzle.


[photo removed]

padfoot with her gifts by shinizzle.



[photo removed]

Me with Hermione Granger.



[photo removed]

Me with I-wished-it's-the-real Harry Potter.



[photo removed]

Me with.. I have no idea who.


[photo removed]

My favourite. Me with Atuk gatal Kame from Dragonball.



[photo removed]

Me with Anakin Skywalker.


[photo removed]

Me with one of the Jack Sparrows.



[photo removed]

Me with.. uh, well..thinking, thinking..



You name them.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Atuk gatal Kame

Master Roshin la :P hahahha
eh wait aku raser aku ader took pic with Captain Jack Sparrow, tadek kat ko ek gamba tu? Sbb kat phone aku tadok.


Dude, nnt kalau free tlg send the remaining pic please

faizal norrahma said...

ape yg atuk gatal tu buat?"dgn dua tgn!!"....???musykil...huhuhu

@yU said...

hahah..
aku nak cepat post entry ni..then aku takleh nk recall ape nama atuk ni.

then aku tanye abg aku, "along! ape nama atuk yg gatal yg dalam Dragonball tu?"

dia konfiden je jawab, "ATUK KAME!" pastu dia main sms ringtone "Kame-Hame-Haaaa!"

So yea, I believed him. Haha.

Incik faizal;
Why don't you tell me instead? Haha.

Temi said...

anakin nampak macam hensem..melayu ke cine?

@yU said...

cine. he's not that bad to b frank. boleh lah. tp macam pemalu.