Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Thirst.





The tea I made today tasted blood.

I am half-way convinced I started to have fangs inside my mouth. I can feel them.. they're still growing and blunt. I know they are blunt because I feel them with the tip of my tongue and they haven't cut it so far. And no, I still couldn't stick an apple on them.

Sometimes when I am mad to someone, I feel like jerking his head off. With my mouth.

And sometimes when I dive too deep in the cold water and after I get to the surface to catch my breath, I sniff blood in my nostrils.

Is this because I started to continue my reading on Twilight series, or watch True blood series, or Edward Cullen is about to appear in my life taking care the rest of my future to be written into a new history no one would ever expect?

Or simply because I am no longer human?

Whatever the reason might be, I prefer the third one.

I better go and drain my cup to make another cup of blood. I mean tea. Of course.




7 comments:

Anonymous said...

aahh aperkah ini
should I be worry for my neck from now on?


oh wait, I'm vampire too :))


okay, you take Edward Cullen yang lembik itu, I'll have Eric all to myself. Waheeyyy~ :))

Temi said...

chait! i had those feelings like 6 months ago hahahaa

but anyway, thank you for letting me sink my fangs into your juicy b.. i mean twilight books first hahahahhaha

@yU said...

hahahahaa..
tibe2 semua orang ngaku vampire pulak laaa kann..

sharpie;
Eric True Blood ke? Si blondie tu? ekekekeke.. are you sure? dia bleach rambut tu.

temi;
apekahhh.. 6 months. seb baik akak x gigit sy.. kang kot-kot jd lesbian sian plak kat edward. :P

Temi said...

6 months because 6 months ago i was obsessed with twilight series lah. what i'm trying to say is that you're 6 months too late.

so speaking of too late kan, i'm mildly irritated because a lot of people out there became obsessed with twilight after the movie came out which is duhhh you guys should read the books first lah

haha teremo kat sini lak. lesbian or no lesbian your b.. i mean books are nice! muehhehehhehe

Anonymous said...

eh bkn dier mmg originally blond ker? that actor laa... ko jgn, yu. He's a 1000 yo vampire. Skali snap fingers jer tu :))

@yU said...

temi;
bukan akak pun baca buku pas tgk movie ke?


sharpie;
hahahah mmg blond. but doens't mean he didn't bleach his hair u know.. to make himself look like 'the perfect shimmering blondie'. hahah.

@yU said...

eh silap. akak pinjam buku sy before the first movie came out. hee~ :D i still remember how frustrated you were with the movie.