Thursday, June 25, 2009

More than meets the eye.

I went late to the office yesterday since I overslept (finally got a good sleep). I opened my email and logged on to the instant messaging. My friend straight away buzzed me.

Fazlin : uittsss
Fazlin : best tgk movie smlm?
Me : woii best giler.. rase nk bercinta dgn robot
Fazlin : hahahah cis

Then I messaged another friend.

Me : camne Transformers? best?
Eva : woi
Eva : bes nak mati
Eva : giler babi siot. HOTTTTTTTT
Eva : i terus berazam nak jadi megan
Eva : hahaha

That explains it all.

I had an extremely high expectation before watching this movie and it gave me beyond expectation.

I couldn't ask for more.

Maybe because I'm a Transformers fan since I was a kid but I believe everyone will definitely enjoy watching it. The best movie ever.

Frankly speaking, I didn't enjoy watching Harry Potter movies as much as I enjoyed Transformers : Revenge of the Fallen eventhough I am a huge fan of HP.

There are too many memorable scenes to be shared, I cannot decide which one is my most favourite. But of course one of them is the scene when Sam saying goodbye to Bee. Oh God, how cute is that name a robot can ever have? My heart was meltingggg like a burning candle when I saw Bumblebee doing his best to show how broken-hearted he is. I wouldn't have a heart to leave such a loyal cute dazzling-hot companion. No. Never.


Sam Witwicky: Bee, I want to talk to you about the college thing, okay?
Bumblebee: [does a dance] "I'm so excited, / And I just can't hide it..."
Sam Witwicky: Hey! I'm not taking you with me!
[Bumblebee is downcast]
Sam Witwicky: Bumblebee, just hear me out okay. You know freshmen aren't allowed to have cars, that's all it is. It is best for both of us. I know it doesn't sound like it but... you're an Autobot, you shouldn't be living in my dad's garage. I mean you're suffocating in here. Hey will you look at me please? Hey, come on big guy...
Sam Witwicky: Look, the guardian thing is done, okay? You did your job. It's over with. You've gotta be something else, you've got have a bigger purpose then just me, Bee! I can't be the end all deal in your life!
Bumblebee: "What is"... "your"... "purpose"... Sam?
Sam Witwicky: I don't know. I wanna... I wanna be normal, I want to go to college. Everybody has this, and I should be able to experience this. And I can't do that with you.
[Bumblebee bursts into tears; literally, with his windscreen cleaners malfunctioning]
Sam Witwicky: Come on... it's not the last time I'm gonna see you, you know? Come on, don't do that... Bee, you're killing me...
[Bee angrily gesticulates to Sam to go away]
Sam Witwicky: You'll always be my first car man. I love you.

Wheelie clearly has an incredible sense of humour. Bongok punya robot. Kelakar nak mampos.

Pecah perut aku ketawa tengok movie ni. Banyak sangat scene kelakar.

I heard Fly.fm yesterday and this one caller gave a review about Transformers. He didn't sound excited but he obviously enjoyed the movie and one of the DJs teased him asking whether or not he thinks the movie shouldn't have been dragged for hours and they should cut more scenes. The guy answered calmly, "It's the journey, not the destination (what people should appreciate)."

I did feel the movie is quite long but for an incredibly outstanding movie like that, seriously WHO CARES?

Dah lah aku malas nak cakap banyak-banyak. Gi tengok sendiri. Barang baik, sendiri kena rasa. Hahaha.

I LOVE YOUUUUU, BEEEE!!

I'm so proud of you.. *wiping joyful tears*

I know I am irrationally emotional.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ko luper nk taruk situ, MEGATRON SGT MACHO NDAK MAMPOS. Hehehhee.

rase nk bercinta dgn robot

hahaha ko amek Bee, aku amek Megatron.

*is senget*

Unknown said...

dunia dh pelik.
ngan robot pn leh jadi

jangan nk nengade bg abg ipar ina robot!
hahaha

@yU said...

sharpie;
hahaa ape ni.. obses dgn decepticons! :P


ayu candy;
wui ok ape abg ipar robot...
senang nk gi kedai suh beli santan ke..serai ke..
takyah bazir minyak. hehe.