Sunday, July 19, 2009

Kiss me instead.


A lazy Sunday just passed by. It's almost midnight now and tomorrow I've to work. I used to feel great with my work but now I feel lost and bored. I need a new environment. I want to leave Cyberjaya. I want to be somewhere else, be someone different. How I wished I could make it happen by just a tiny flick of a wand...

This is my third week I've been having my flu and cough. My mom started to get worried because she has been calling me almost every day and I still sound like I talk through my nose. I'm already bored answering the same question whenever someone called me, "Are you sick?" My colleague when he first heard my voice, he asked funnily, "Apa pasai you punya suara manyak cantek?" I already finished my antibiotic, there's nothing I could do honestly.

Yesterday, me and shinizzle went to Kinokuniya, KLCC. I bought three books adding up my unread books collection. I'm just too scared to count the total frankly speaking. And then we decided to go to Times Square and I bought another book. Then, we went to Central Market. I was looking for new postcards, a box where I can put all my mails (they're just too many already) and err..something personal. But I only managed to find the postcards. Time was running out as we had to go to Sunway Pyramid because we were going to watch Harry Potter for the second time with padfoot. I was a little worried that I might fall asleep but to my surprise, I felt like the movie was ten times better than my first watch. Isn't it weird?? I think it's because I already knew what to expect. I'll be watching it again for the third time with my sister next weekend.. InsyaAllah.

Found this clip at YouTube by accident. Daniel Radcliffe (who plays Harry Potter) got kissed on a stage by a mannn.. Duh, I think he enjoyed it. Yeah well, perhaps it's nothing to him compared to his role he had to play in Equus (simply the dumbest thing he'd ever done).

Please, Dan.. find something else to do rather than going naked in front of the public. Your body isn't that nice to look at. You're just a boy.





Alright, I'm off to bed. Night, night. Pip! Pip! (says Dumbledore)

No comments: