Tuesday, July 07, 2009

"Trouble is a friend, but trouble is a foe, oh oh.."



I may not contact my old friends, asking how they are doing.. what's happening with their lives.. or what their future plannings are.

I may not send my birthday wishes because I can't remember all their birthdays and sometimes when I do, I wished they had a good future ahead eventhough the wishes did not reach them. I still remember my old friends' birthdays yet I may not have the initiatives to go and find ways to wish them. Therefore, I do not mind when they forget mine.

I am a type of friend who does not use my own friends as a medium for me to reach my goals, to achieve something I cannot do on my own, without thinking what they might think, without really value the friendship between us.

I don't go and find my old friends, pretending I miss them, asking how they have been doing but in the end, I am actually asking a big favor from them.

I thank my friends regardless how long I've been knowing them and I do thank them because of how friendly they are still, how warm and nice when they talk to me and how pleasant they treat me.

I truly appreciate when my long lost friends suddenly called me, talking so sweetly I was caught by surprise yet I still greet them as I usually did. In fact, perhaps I am nicer than before. Perhaps the grudges I thought I held were suddenly gone.

But when in the end, the reason they came up to me is not because they remember me or not because they are being honest in our friendship, instead it is because they want something from me. Something valuable, certainly beneficial for them. Something like money?

Do you think I would still smile and say, "Hey, you're my buddy of course I would listen to you." ?

Do you think you could still buy me with your sweetness and humbleness in order for you to persuade me so that you can gain from me?

You better start hoping I am that stupid.

Dear friends, please understand. I may look like I don't value my old friends since I don't contact you that much. I do value each and everyone of you and I certainly do not have any intention to use you as a medium for me to be rich. Please don't come to me after you left me for a long time and suddenly suggest me to spend for you.

And when I say no, do you think you will still stay as my friend? God, no.

I am confident because after all the No-s I had been saying, none of them stayed.

Now, do you still want to be my friend?





3 comments:

panglimacyber said...

of course i'll still be ur fren!
uish marah tui entry ni....huhuhu

Sang Hidup di Dunia said...

tidak cik, saya tak buat MLM.. saya jual tudung aje.. hohohoho :P

morning ayu! miss u!

gua pun teruk gak bab2 nak keep in touch neh hehehe

@yU said...

panglimacyber;
hahaha. makaseih, bern. saye kawan yang tidak baik.


cah ayu;
wui betul ke jual tudung?? kasik tengok aa..hehehe.. boleh saye beli barang sedozen dua..