Friday, July 17, 2009

Sectumsempra!



I hate to give an early movie review of Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince, not wanting to be a spoiler to anyone especially the ones who've been waiting to watch it for years.. Someone like me.

Harry Potter movies are different to me. I have this feeling of eager to watch them eventhough they always dissapoint me (except the first one). I had been waiting for Half Blood Prince for two years since they postponed the movie last year due to writer's strike. The reason I was extremely eager to watch it is because it's my favourite book among all the seven series.

I felt two years were too long for me until I almost missed the movie last night eventhough I was the one who bought the tickets last Tuesday! I went back from work, feeling like preparing my own dinner this time so I took out everything I needed from the fridge to defrost. Then I went inside my bedroom and checked my YM. Luckily I saw a Harry Potter's quote being used by shinizzle for her YM status and I went like, "FARKK."

I'm not going to say anything on the scenes. Not yet until next week so that I won't spoil anyone's mood.

But I am pretty sure some of you have heard the reviews from your friends. How bad is it? You judge.

As for the mean time, all I can say is if you are not a Harry Potter fan or if you don't read the books, please don't waste your ten bucks for this movie. Or else either you'll doze off till the credit starts rolling, or you'll leave the hall feeling sorry for yourself for wasting your money and time.

Oh I know. One can never satisfy anyone or any thing but this one can never satisfy a single living creature.

Perhaps next week you'll be reading a detailed review from me full of loathes and critics.

My bad.



The Unbreakable Vow


Mm..it doesn't work. Nah. Nope.


Eeep..still not working~


Dumbledore : This is where our gay moment ends..
Harry : Yepp. Looks like it. Have you seen Draco?



Harry : So there you are..
Draco : Whatchulookinat?
Harry : Those evil sparkling eyes..
Draco : Did you give me Love Potion?!
Harry : No. Did you?
Draco : No..
Both : So....



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dumbledore : This is where our gay moment ends..
Harry : Yepp. Looks like it. Have you seen Draco?


duuuuude, you're making me anxious for DH laa. tu laaaagiiii banyak gay moment between H/D :))

@yU said...

hhahahahaha...

CAN'T WAIT!!

Temi said...

yeap it was a snore watching half blood but still part dumbledore mati still wa nangis woo

@yU said...

waaa nangis ke...
sy tak berjaye nangis la..
dah dua kali tgk ni..
haha..

Unknown said...

eheh...snape sgt misteri ^_^

@yU said...

yess.. sadly HBP movie tak banyak tunjuk peranan dia. dia tu sgt penting....