Friday, January 15, 2010

Start the engine.


(copied from my tumblr.)


Some of my plans for 2010:

1) Do my master.

2) Go for a vacation or two. (choices: Perhentian Island, Gold Coast, Beijing.)

3) Taking music instrument lessons. (choices: piano, guitar, violin)

4) Brush up my freestyle in swimming. (I get exhausted pretty easily)

5) Subscribe to a gym. (The issue is, all good gyms are so far away)

6) Own a PSP. (I’m waiting for PSPGo to get cracked.)

7) Go for big savings.

8) Find the cure for my medication allergies. (Before I face the moment I need a surgery cause I’m gonna have a problem. Big one.)

9) Love the earth more. (Recycle, reduce the use of plastic bags, appreciate the trees, be kind to animals, avoid pollution.)

10) Less spending on shopping and leisure.

Let’s see how far I can go.


2 comments:

Raina Scherzinger said...

akak terasa hati dengan statement:

10) Less spending on shopping and leisure.

oh so nak kurangkan karaoke eh? fine.

@yU said...

hahahah..
what's the diff? akak pun tak sudi nk turun sk dah kan.......