Monday, January 18, 2010

Wrong counter.


I came to office this morning and among the earliest people to IM me is this..


Mas : Morning
Me : morning
Mas : hi mas here form 16 floor
Mas : I got prblem with fax machine cannot cancel fax received
Mas : who can I refer
Mas : I dah cancell still job to ada dalan pending job
Me : uiks mas.. jap.. awk rase saye from dept mana ek
Mas : herm bukan IT ker
Me : :)
Me : saye dekat ITH..
Me : u can ask helpdesk
Mas : sorri ya
Me : no problem


Firstly, my office building only has 3 floors.

Secondly, she's from KL office and I'm in Cyberjaya office.

Thirdly,
Eventhough we're IT people (this is what the people labeled us) does NOT mean we know everything that is technical.

And no,
Fixing fax machines is not included in my job description.



No comments: