Tuesday, November 06, 2007

The day we thirst for blood.

[photo removed]



I know it's a bit too late.. but I'd like to share with you guys some of my pics during Halloween theme day last week at my office. We got the highest feedback for team spirit. And four of us were nominated for Best Dressed Award. Yeay.. go C14!

Ya ya.. I told you guys that I was not going to dress up for the theme day but I joined my officemates to buy some stuff for the day, so of course I ended up getting influenced by them. Hahaha..

I know these pics might make guys lose interests in me (ah well, ppl never have interest in me in the first place, so be it) because of how terrible and scary I look in those pics, but I don't really care. Jangan kutuk lelebih sudey~!

So, enjoy! (WARNING: Gmbr2 di bawah seriously poyo)


[photo removed]
From left: Kem, Is, Carrine, Aimi and me.




[photo removed]
Me with my trainer, Corina.



[photo removed]
Come with us, if you dare.


[photo removed]
Poyo siyal. Haha.




No comments: