Friday, August 12, 2011

Quiet me.


There's people who doesn't like to get along with me cause she claimed that I am a very quiet person. She's very talkative and curses a lot. I have no issues with those kinds of attitudes because I do curse and talk a lot sometimes.

I believe my old friends might find this funny though. Me? Quiet?

:)

I always get this kind of first impression. Ayu is so quiet.

But we've known each other for a year. There are reasons why I don't talk much in front of her. Cause she talks too much so who's gonna listen?

I get along well with most of people I meet cause I don't really judge before I get to know the real them. I'm an observer sometimes. Especially to people who talk a lot.

I always let people talk. Eventhough I can be talkative but I choose who I wanna talk with. I don't talk much with people who can't shut their mouth. It's not that I dislike them. It's just that I feel it's best for me to be the listener.

I don't like being in the center of attraction.

When I'm quiet with some groups of people, it's either I choose to be a listener, an observer, or I just don't like what they are talking about (which seldom happens).

People always judge, you see. They judge others. Never themselves.

It's in our blood. Each and everyone of us. Judging silently.

I do judge sometimes. I try to educate myself not to, but I can't help it sometimes. Especially to Muslim women who show off their skins way too much. (they say it's their own skin so it's their right. not really actually. nothing belongs to you. God lends you everything you have.) But I'll always try my best not to.

I hope we all will.








No comments: