Thursday, November 03, 2011

Simple yet sweet


I requested my sister to design a t-shirt for our mother's birthday since I purchased a groupon from ZiccoTees

Cantik kan? Thank you, sis for such attractive design. 

Unfortunately the tshirt did not arrive on time hence the delay. I had to wait more than two weeks when I finally decided to drop them an e-mail expressing my frustration and claiming for their explanation. 

They gave a prompt reply and apologized for the delay..


Hi Ayu,

Firstly we would like to apologize for the delay in your tees being processed.
We have been overloaded with unexpected number of orders recently hence we have been very busy.
We will push your tee up to the urgent category and get it done as soon as possible.
You will receive an email from us once the tee is ready.
Once again we are extremely sorry and appreciate your patience and understanding.

Thank you and have a nice day.

ZiccoTees Admin

I received another email on the next day informing me that my t-shirt has been completed and is ready for shipping.

Thank you, ZiccoTees for your great service.

Yet my mom is currently performing her hajj so I have no choice but to wait for her to fly back home safely before we get to give her the t-shirt.

But I'm sure she would be delighted to see it, right? Hehe.

Ibu, 
Please come home safely. We miss you.

xx





6 comments:

Sang Hidup di Dunia said...

brp RM beli thru kupon yu? :)

@yU said...

RM25.

Harge asal RM49.90.

Sang Hidup di Dunia said...

woh.. mughoh mughoh :)

@yU said...

hihi murah kan? beli dua, satu lg tak buat lg. :P

Mae said...

sweet sangattttttttttttt

-melal

@yU said...

hihihi :D terima kasih milal.