Tuesday, February 21, 2012

That adorable me is not me.

I am not soft and cuddly.

I am not a lady who people would go "Ahh... such a adorable young lady."

I don't throw a sweet smile and pleasant gestures causing men to go like "This is every man's dream."

And I certainly won't make cute expressions and twist my hair making people say "She's a bimbo."

I am hard. Harsh to men who try to provoke me, or play me. Men who act like a know-it-all.

Men who think all women are stupid. And weak.

I don't talk nice to men. I am not that polite. I don't smile to strangers, moreover men. I walk passed by them and I feel nothing.

I don't drool over men with long spiky hair. I don't fancy men with baggy pants. With Nike sneakers. I certainly do not feel a thing with men who coloured their hair.  Morever pierced.

I can't tolerate smokers. Especially those with their family. It's sickening.

And I absolutely do not allow men to step on my head, thinking their jurisdiction and opinions are always correct. When this kind of men trying to act smartly and being outspoken, I go straight and make them say sorry.

I am neither perfect nor great. I am after all still a woman.

Just please do not make me cross my line by crossing yours.
Cause you will not like it.









No comments: